Chapter 18: finals begin

Rachel knocks on Zacks door and waits for him to open it. Zack opens the door and he's wearing a short sleeve shirt and gym shorts, he had an annoyed face, until he saw Rachel and his face changed instantly to a soft smile.

"Hey Rachel, need something?" Zack asks.

"Yeah, um, are you okay?" She asks back.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Zack said.

"Ever since the internship you've been, angry or annoyed when anyone bothers you." Rachel says motioning if she could come in.

Zack moves out of the way so she can walk in, closes the door and says "I just had a teacher that I didn't like, he was just really aggressive and it got to me."

"Ok, and this is the I-important question, w-why do y-you have a scar across your c-chest?" Rachel asks with worried face.

"Sc-scar?" Zack says rubbing the back of his head.

"There no point in lying, Setsuna told me about it, and don't say it was a car crash." Rachel says.

Zack sighs and pulls his shirt off, and says "ok, I didn't want you to worry about it, I was attacked by a mugger about a year back, and well he slashed me with a sword when I tried to defend myself."

Rachel's face turns confused and says "why would you not tell me this? And lie about it to Setsuna."

"Because it's not a big deal, and I don't want people to know I got beat by a lowly mugger." Zack says crossing his arms.

"We've known each other for years, and I was more worried then than I would have been if you had just told me." Rachel says.

"I'm sorry, I won't lie to you again, I promise if something like this ever happens again you'll be the first to know." Zack says giving her a soft smile.

Rachel sighs, smiles back and says "I'd better be." Rachel gets up waves goodbye and leave.

*4 months later*

Tomorrow was when Izuku and the rest of the classes have there final exam. Izuku was in his room after class thinking about the last few months.

'These last few months have been a rollercoaster, the ghost is on a nonstop ruthless vendetta against this new league of villains, more criminals have been out at night, and to make it all worse tomorrow is the final.' Izuku thought while laying on his bed. 'Tomorrow there going to give us a hero then we have all day to make support gear that would help them, this could be easy, if I get a good hero.'

*the next day*

Each support course student was sent to a room and was sat waiting for there assigned hero to arrive. Izuku was sitting in a desk in the middle of a room with box's of parts and various other things to use, he was about to go look at some of the tools until the door opened and the one hero Izuku didn't want walked in.

"I AM HERE!"

A/N:
Sorry for another short chapter, see ya.