CHAPTER ELEVEN

AUTHOR'S POV - 

The match had started, India had lost the toss and New Zealand decided to bat first. New Zealand was going pretty much very stable until the 30th over with the loss of only one wicket. India needed a big break and had to take wickets at this point of time now. 

"Yaar kuch toh karna padega, ab toh wicket len hi padegi yaar." Anvi said, she was getting really hyped up every now and then. 

"Ek kaam karna, tu hi jaakar khel, jaa." Iya said who was now getting really annoyed. 

"Isse aata bhi hain khelna." Abhishek said. 

"Wohi toh nahi aata warna yaha kyun bethi hoti, niche sabki madad karke aati." Anvi said. 

"Yeh pagal ho gayi hai." Abhay said. 

"Iska aisa hi hain, TV par bhi match dekhte samay ese jump karti hai na ki pucho mat." Iya said. 

"Toh kya puchu?" Abhishek asked. 

"Abhay chup karna, ek toh mujhe tension ho rahi hai aur tujhe." Anvi said and Abhishek went like, "Thikh hai Anvi ji, aap apna dhyaan match par hi rakhe."

"Mujhe hain na ek gut feeling hain ki next ball main ek wicket down hogi hi hogi." Anvi said and took Shubman's phone in her hand and positioned it in such a place where he was seen. 

"Jasprit Bumrah ready with the ball, and her the ball goes right to the batsman's feet, its a yorker but Kane Williamson handles it well the ball goes up in the air, looks like it is going to be a six, but no look who we have on the boundary there, it is Shubman Gill he is the only one now who can turn this six into an out and here we go, Shubman Gill jumps high catches the ball, but is he going to land his feet outside the boundary? Its a miracle I mean what did he just do? He pushed himself in the air and landed within the boundary. Woah and this is the big wicket of Kane Williamson India needed or I should say that this is the big and rising talent India needed." the commentator said, the whole stadium erupted in joy of the wicket, and here was our Anvi madam capturing every moment from the jump to the catch to the way Shubman pushed his body frontwards to him landing within the boundary and to Virat and the whole team running towards him and hugging him, she knew what all this meant to him. 

"Woah, Shub ne toh bacha hi liya." Anushka said.

"Wow Shubh chachu ne toh superman ki tarah catch kiya ball ko." Zoravar said. 

"Ek baat bata Anvi, tujhe kese pata ki ek wicket down hogi aur woh bhi Shubh hi catch karega, kyunki phone toh tune ese ready rakha tha ki tujhe pata ho ki Shubh ki hi photo khichne wali ho." Sakshi asked. 

"Actually, I had a gut feeling that he is going to take the wicket and when I saw the ball going towards him na, I was super sure that he will take the wicket no matter what." Anvi said. 

"Wah itna bharosa." Anushka said. 

"Exactly, Anvi might not bhi trusting herself also this much." Iya said

"Lets see the match now, if I dont take a pic of him doing something good na then Maan is going to kill me." Anvi said diverting the topic.

After the fall of Kane Williamson's wicket, New Zealand faced a quick loss of wickets and India was back in form. The New Zealand's score totaled up to 300 with the loss of 7 wickets, even though Team India tried limiting the runs in  the last few overs which they were quite successful in they could not help the totaling of such a huge score because NZ had made around 200 runs before Kane Williamson's exit. 

 "Ab hain na sab ko fatafat runs banane hoge." Anvi said. 

"Anvi, ek kaam kar, you become the match strategist of Team India." Abhishek said.