CHAPTER FORTY NINE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Guys the video is posted and we have around 1K views already!" Iya squealed. 

"We just posted the video 10 minutes back." Abhishek said. 

"Exactly. So many view in 10 minutes is impossible." Rohit said. 

"Even I dont get 1K views in 10 minutes." Virat said. 

"Self obsessed." Rohit mumbled. 

"We will leave now, the plan is implemented. I want you both to show this to Shubh." MSD said. 

"Okay bhai." Iya and Abhishek said. 

"Be quick we have a flight in 4 hours, we leave for the airport in  around half an hour." MSD said. 

"Really?" Iya asked. 

"Yes, be quick." Virat said.

"Bhaago." Abhishek said and ran outside the room. 

"Bhai he is gone mad, he went without the phone only. You all go help bhabhis to pack, I will handle him." Iya said and ran out with her phone. 

Abhishek was already in front of Shubman's room, he was ringing the bed rigorously. 

"You want to break the bell?" Iya asked. 

"I can break the door and get in now." Abhishek said.

"Not needed." Shubman said, who had already opened the door, he was looking very dull. 

"Haan mere bhai hat." Abhishek said and entered the room by pushing Shubman and shut the door. 

"Main bhi hoon." Iya screamed from outside and Shubman opened the door and let Iya in. 

"Pagal admi, the phone was with me. What you would have done with out it?" Iya asked. 

"Oh ya open that and show." Abhishek said. 

"Show what?" Shubman asked looking at his friends who barged into his room randomly and are now jumping around. 

"See this." Iya said opening the video from Instagram. 

"What is this?" Shubman asked. 

"Dekh toh sahi." Abhishek said. 

Shubman took the phone and started watching the video. 

"What the hell is this?" Shubman asked looking at the whole video. 

"The truth" Iya said in a deadly voice. 

"Isnt it?" Abhishek asked. 

"Yes but this?" Shubman asked in a confused voice.

"It is the truth right?" Iya asked again. 

"Yes, I was being black mailed." Shubman accepted and closed his eyes. 

"Why did you not tell any of us?" Abhishek asked. 

"I was being black mailed for a year, I ignored it in the messages at the start but then it became too much, I was being given daily updates of where Vi is, I still avoided but then the black mailer started giving me minute by minute updates, it was like the black mailer is always around Vi. Later I started getting messages like date Suhana or I will kill her. Then I came to know that Suhana was  getting this shit done. I was not able to do anything because of the increasing threats." Shubman spilled. 

"Why did you act like you cheated on Anvi?" Iya asked. 

"I couldnt find any other way to break up with her, I knew that if I try coming together with Vi again the black mailer wont let me do that. If I told Vi anything else like I dont love her or it is not working out or I have found someone else, she would not believe me. She trusted me completely, she wouldnt believe that I dont love her anymore and things were completely fine between us we were very understanding and compatible about everything so the excuse that things are not fine was not working out either. So I had to break her trust, that was the only we she would be safe." Shubman said.