CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

ANVI'S POV - 

He is dating Suhana and I dont give a damn, I am not going to suffer because of him. He wants to hug her, kiss her, do whatever do wants to, I just do not give a damn. I took my suitcase and went down to the lobby. We are travelling today, so I keep my suitcase in the team bus and move towards the team. 

"Good morning." I wished.

"Good morning Anvi." they all said. 

"Ben, any idea which hotel we are going to be staying in?" I ask him . 

"The next two matches are in Oval so the usual H10 or Crowne Plaza maybe." he said. 

"Great, I will not be staying at the hotel then, my apartment is quite close by so I will stay there, I hope its fine." I said, I just do not want to see him or that b*tch kissing, every time I get out of my room. 

"Yes, I am completely okay with it." I said. 

"Thanks." I said and went to the team bus and took my seat. 

Tom came next to me and sat down and asked, "Are you okay?" 

"Yes I am completely fine." I said, acting all normal. 

"Are you sure?" he asked. 

"Yeah, why? what happened?" I asked. 

"Your eyes are all red, it looks like you cried all night." Tom said.

"No I am fine." I said and he looked at me suspiciously and I just blocked my ears with my headphones and put some loud music. 

In another one to two hours we reached the hotel and we got down, I was going to my home by myself, it was pretty much like the building in front of the hotel. 

"When is the practice?" I asked Tom when I got down. 

"We just traveled so not sure, I will text you when we are about to leave." he said. 

"Okay then bye." I said and I was about to cross the road and the Indian cricket team's bus stopped, looks like they are staying in the same hotel. 

They all come down and Virat bhai asked, "Where are you going? the hotel is here." 

"I am going home." I said. 

"Your home is in Mohali, you are going to India?" Abhay asked. 

"No you dumb head, I have an apartment here, I am staying there for a week." I said. 

"You have an apartment here? Like your own?" Harry bhai asked. 

"Yeah I do, I bought it just last year." I said. 

"Wow thats so nice, where do you live?" Rahul bhai asked. 

"Literally the building opposite to the hotel." I said pointing to my building. 

"Toh fir hume ghar nahi bulaogi?" Mahi chachu asked. 

"No I will na, all of you come home today evening, and yes you all are having dinner at my home." I said strictly. 

"Your wish our command." Virat bhai said and I laughed. 

"Okay then I will wait for you all, I will go home now. Bye." I said and left. 

I did not even bother to see if he was there or not and crossed the road and entered my building. I went up to the 24th floor and unlocked my home and entered. Just as I entered my house, I started feeling better, maybe its just the feeling of belonging. I locked the door and kept my suitcase in one corner and I fell on my bean bag comfortably. I bought this apartment just last year, it was a time when I felt that I should become independent in all means. I had enough savings since I was always a minimal spender and believed in saving money. I bought this apartment without any help from my parents and arranged it also all by my self so it is very special for me.