CHAPTER THIRTY

ANVI'S POV 

The next morning I woke up and felt better so I decided to not skip work today and get ready. After telling everything to Iya and Abhay and having the team as a support pillar, I felt light since I was not hiding anything. I was clear about the fact that she did not want to have any connection with Maan neither of love nor of hate. 

I brushed these thoughts of her mind and went to take a bath and got ready. After a long thought I just chose to wear a white palazzo and blue shirt, this seemed perfect to me and did not bother my plaster too much. 

ANVI'S LOOK

ANVI'S LOOK

I then went down for breakfast after taking my hand bag. 

"Hey Anvi." Tom said. 

"Hey Tom, so ow are things up with your love?" I asked him. 

"You were the cupid I believe." he said. 

"Oops ya, I am thinking." I said. 

"Can you run your brains any faster?" he asked and I laughed. 

"Oo, someone's getting desperate." I teased him and he face palmed. 

"You know what forget it." he sighed. 

"No no mission Marissa is on, give me time mahn, I am the best cupid in town." I exaggerated. 

"Then, I have hired you and your deadline is until the series gets over, and dont you dare defy your boss's orders." he said.

"Ya ya totally. You know I charge this." I said. 

"I am your best friend so how can you charge me?" he asked. 

"I am your best friend so how can you be my boss?" I asked him. 

"Too much drama." he sighed. 

"Oh please, you started it." I said. 

"Can you both come fast?" Ben screamed and we gulped our breakfasts down our throats and ran. 

IN THE STADIUM - 

We reached the stadium for the practice, the next match is in 3 days now so all the players are in complete training mode, on both the sides. 

I was going to my office when Abhay called me. 

"Tu theek hain na?" he asked. 

"Ha, chill. I am all okay and maybe better than before." I assured him.