CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Iya and Abhishek made Anvi sleep and came out of her room. 

"Shubh kaha par hai?" Iya asked. 

"No Iyu, I know what you will do but we promised Anvi that we wont tell anyone." Abhishek said, even he had the same amount of anger in him as Iya did but he did not want to break Anvi's promise. 

"I kept my fingers crossed at that time so I can tell and will." Iya said. 

"I kept my toes crossed." Abhishek said. 

"Then tell me where they are and lets go." Iya said. 

"Yeh, kya logic hain pata nahi." Abhishek sighed. 

"Tum batate ho ki nahi." Iya threatened him. 

"Mahi bhai ke room main." Abhishek said and followed Iya not knowing what she will do now. 

They entered MSD's room and saw the whole team gathered there, she bent down to Anshvira and Vian and said, "Aap dono ko Anvi bua ke paas jaana tha na?"

"Ha chachi, can we go?" both of them asked. 

"Ha go, but just sit next to her and take care of her. Do not make noise she has fever and she is sleeping." Iya instructed. 

"Okay chachi, we will take care of bua, we will make bua get better in 2 minutes." they said. 

"Okay, I know. Give her these tablets when she gets up and make her eat it." Iya said hand them a box of panadol. 

"Thik hai chachi, we will manage." they said smartly and ran. 

"Skip 3 rooms and its her room." Iya said and they went. 

"What happened to Vi?" Shubman asked listening to this, this made Iya's blood boi with anger. 

She went in front of him and slapped him really hard, this made everyone gasp. She was going to slap again when Abhishek came and pulled her back and went and gave another slap to him. 

"What are you both doing?" MSD asked seeing this, others were just too shocked to react. 

"Why did you do that?" Iya asked, she was hurt to be slapping a person who is like her big bro and bestie. 

"Why? Why did you hurt her?" Iya asked by holding his collar. 

"Hurt whom?" Virat asked. 

"Why did you betray her?" Iya asked again and Shubman had nothing to say, he just looked blank. 

"Tell me why did you break her trust?" she asked and Abhishek pulled her back now, she would have literally chocked Shubman if he did not do that. 

"What did he do?" Rohit asked. 

"Have you all ever asked him why Anvi and he broke up?" Iya asked. 

"Yes but he never told anything." Virat said. 

"I will tell you, what this person who I called my best friend. bro and what not did to Anvi." Iya said. 

"What did he do?" MSD asked. 

"He left Anvi, betrayed her, called her a middle class, used her, pretended he loved her, played with her feelings and finally when he was done with all his nonsense her broke her apart and moved on the very next day with that sl*t Suhana." Iya scoffed and all were shocked. 

"Anvi calls you chachu right Mahi chachu? Chachu means chotte papa, you never felt like asking her why she disappeared all of a sudden?" Iya asked MSD.