CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

IYA'S POV -

I was with Risha, Ahi, Anvi and Vicky and Manav when Abhay called. I went aside and picked his call up. 

"Hello." I said. 

"Hi Iyu." he said. 

"So kuch pata chala?" I asked him. 

"Aaaj pure din woh Anvi ko dhundh raha tha aur phir mujhe woh uske office ke samne milla. I told him that Anvi nahi hai and he was like I was not looking for her. I tried asking him what happened and he told me ki usne jo kiya, Anvi ke liye hi kiya hai." Abhay narrated what happened. 

"Matlab? Anvi ke liye kiya hai matlab?" I asked. 

"Mujhe nahi pata Iyu I tried asking him par he did not tell." he told me. 

"Yaar, these two are soo I dont know what to say." I admitted. 

"Iyu, mein yaar kab ba gaya?" he joked. 

"Ese time par tujhe mazak karna hai?" I asked him. 

"Par main yaar kese yaar." he said. 

"Ab tune bhi mujhe yaar bulaya." I said and I could imagine him face palming himself. 

"Ab yeh chod, I am telling you he still loves her, I can see it in his eyes." he said. 

"Woh toh even Anvi does but her love is hidden by her hurt, broken trust and what not." I said. 

"We need to do something." he said. 

"Ya, we have to." I said with a determined tone. 

"You need to try asking Anvi now, see if she tells." he said. 

"I will, but not directly, or not today atleast, she is very happy today." I said. 

"Ya, then I leave it to you but I cannot see two of the most important people in my life like this." he said. 

"Neither can I Abhay." I said. 

"I need to go for the practice bye Iyu love you." he said. 

"Bye love you." I said and hung up. 

I really need to do something, I do not know what exactly happened between them all I know is the day they broke up Anvi was crying really badly and she called me and told me that Shubh ditched her. 

FLASHBACK 

I was in my dorm and studying for my annual exams. It was already 2 years since I moved to Australia for my university. I always wanted to study in Australia and my parents were totally fine with it because my maasi also lives in Australia. I was in touch with everyone and Abhay and I were still dating and I cant even imagine my life without him anymore. 

It was 9 in the morning already and I am planning to skip uni today and stay in the dorm and complete studying for tomorrow's exam. Meanwhile I got a call from Anvi and I picked it up.

"Hello" I said for the umpteenth time with no response. 

"Anvi are you okay? Can you please speak? Stop scaring me." I said as I could hear her crying. 

"Iya, Iya." I heard her sniff. 

"Ya Anvi I am here only on line tell me." I said. 

"Maan Maan." she sniffed again. 

"Ya, Anvi Maan what?" I asked her. 

"He - he left." she said and her voice was breaking.