CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

THE NEXT DAY - 

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Anvi ignored Shubman in the morning and to her luck both the groom's and bride's haldi were to be held separately so they both did not even see each other till the noon but Shubman who badly wanted to meet Anvi knew that she will have to face him in the wedding.  Anvi felt like leaving already but she had to stay, she preponed her flight to right after the wedding gets over. 

She then went to get Iya ready. 

"So  dulhan ready?" Anvi asked. 

"Look my make up is not done yet, nor is my hair. How am I supposed to be ready?" Iya asked. 

"Patience rakh meri maa, let the make up artist come you will be ready and there is so much time for the wedding. What will you do getting ready 3 hours before the wedding?" Anvi  asked.

"Arre Abhay ne selfie bhejne ko kaha hain." Iya said. 

"What? you are not sending any selfie welfie, phone band." Anvi said and snatched Iya's phone from her hand. 

"Arre even he has to send me a selfie." Iya said.

"Yeh le phone switched off and teen char ghante toh door raho ek dusre se." Anvi said. 

"Yaar nahi raha jaata, teri shaadi hogi na tab mein tera phone aise hi switch off karogi tab samjh mein aayega." Iya said. 

"Not happening." Anvi said. 

"You know he loves you.." Iya said giving a last go at this.

"But I dont." Anvi said.

"Who do you think you are lying to?" Iya asked. 

"I cant trust him, not again and love is nothing if there is no trust." Anvi said. 

"Give him a chance atleast." Iya said.

"So he breaks me again?" Anvi asked bitterly. 

"No so he mends you with his love." Iya said. 

"It all sounds good when said." Anvi said. 

"Girls get ready. Iya she is your makeup artist and hair dresser, you wear your lehenga fast abhi tak ladki tayar nahi hui."  Iya's mom said getting into the room. 

"Maa bas do minute." Iya said and looked at Anvi and went to get ready.

Iya came out in her lehenga and sat down to get her make up and hair done. Anvi was just sitting on the bed and did not go to get ready. She was confused, she just could not decide what to do at all. 

"Go get ready fast." Anvi's mom said when she saw Anvi still on the bed. 

"Kya hua bachcha?" her mom asked when she saw Anvi dull.

"Kuch nahi." Anvi said and got up. 

"Kuch toh hain bata." her mom said and Anvi hugged her mom tightly.

"Nothing I am going back right after the wedding." Anvi said.= and broke the hug after two minutes.

"Kyun? You were supposed to go tomorrow right?" Anvi's mom asked. 

"Some work came up." Anvi said and went into the washroom with her clothes.

Anvi washed her face, she kept splashing cold water on her face until her thoughts calmed down. She was a big mess on the inside but she looked fine on the outside now so she got ready and went to Iya. 

Iya was ready now and her chhodha chadana was going on. 

"Chalo ab Anvi, Risha aur Ahi baith jao." Iya's mom said.