CHAPTER FORTY SIX

NEXT MORNING-

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Shubman could not believe what he saw yesterday, Anvi, his Vi was proposed by Tom and she said yes, she even looked very happy. He woke up  and realized that he had cried in the night, this was the first time he actually cried after breaking up with her, because this was the first time he felt that he has lost her. 

He got up and checked his phone. 

anvi_sarcastic added to her story recently

He did not follow Anvi anymore, he did not want to be reminded of her and get distracted because he would not be able to keep himself away from her if he knew where she was and what she was doing. But after he saw her in London with the team on this tour he found her on instagram again and she was public so it was not a problem for him. 

He opened the story and saw - 

BESTIE PROPOSAL @ tombanton

They looked cute in that picture, his eyes went on the ring Anvi was wearing and his heart ached seeing that she had Tom's ring on. They looked happy. He wanted her to be happy, didnt he?

He clicked on Tom's instagram and saw his story 

WE are mad (she is not me, I was forced to write WE) @anvi_sarcastic

He saw this and threw his phone, luckily it fell on the bed, he went into the showers, the water might be able to cool him down. 

"One more day, Shubh, one more day" he kept telling himself. 

He got ready and went down for breakfast, he was trying to get his mind of her thoughts but he was not in favor. Anvi was standing a little away from him in all her glory along with Tom. 

"So whats the plan?" Tom asked Anvi nervously. 

"Dude calm down, she will say yes." Anvi said.