CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

SAME DAY - 

AT WANKHEDE -

Shubman got Anvi to the Wankhede stadium where the finals were going to be held and she went to the VIP box where the family members of the cricketers were sitting. 

"Anvi di." Ziva and Zoravar said and ran and hugged Anvi. 

"Ziva and Zora" Anvi said and sat down and hugged both  of them. 

"Hi Anvi." Sakshi greeted. 

"Hello Chachi." Anvi said. 

"Really happy to see you here, but how are you in Mumbai?" Ritika asked. 

"Woh bhabhi, I had come here for a chess tournamnet and I met Maan and he told me about the finals and he got me here." Anvi said in short.

"Oh nice, you play chess?" Anushka asked. 

"Ya bhabhi, I do aur aaj finals tha." Anvi said. 

"Really? And what happened?" Ayesha asked. 

"My school team won and I also won the Player of the Tournament." Anvi said. 

"Wow di congrats." Ziva and Zora said and Samaira was jumping. 

"Mjhe lagta hai ki Sam ko bhi samajh mein aa gaya aur tumhe congrats keh rahi hain." Ritika said seeing how Samaira was excited. 

"Awwww, thank you so much Sammie." Anvi said and started playing with Samaira. 

"Tum yaha kaise ayi?" Sakshi asked. 

"Maan meri tournament me mujhe support karne aaya tha aur fir hum hotel gaye, I changed and here I am." Anvi said while playing with Samaira. 

"Itna toh Cheeku ne bhi mujhe support nahi kiya, chakkar kya hai?" Anushka asked and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Kuch nahi bhabhi."Anvi said.

"Kuch toh khichdi pak rahi hai." a voice came from behind and it was Iya and Abhay. 

"Iya tu yaha?" Anvi said. 

"Ha, vacations started and nani lives her so we came to Mumbai, waise I am from Mumbai only." Iya told everyone. 

"Iya di." Ziva and Zoravar said. 

"Iya di nah chachi bolo." Anvi teased. 

"Kyun?" Ziva asked. 

"Yaad hain? I told you ki tum tumhare Abhay chachu ya Shubh chachu ki girl friend ko chachi bula sakte ho?" Anvi reminded. 

"Haan apne kaha tha, does that mean Iya di is Abhay chachu's girl friend?" Zoravar asked. 

"Yes, you are so smart." Anvi said.

"Kya sikha rah hain in pyaare aur masoom bacho ko?" Iya said and bent down. 

"Kuch masoom nahi hai yeh dono, aur yeh hua kab?" Sakshi asked. 

"Ha, hume bataya bhi nahi Abhay?" Anushka asked. 

"Woh bhabhi." Abhishek was going to say.

"Bhabhi, app ko nahi pata, very bad Abhay and Iya." Anvi said. 

"Oh madam aag kyun laga rahi hain?" Abhishek asked. 

"Aur nahi toh kya, bhabhi aapko pata hai yeh dono ek saal se date kar rahe hain." Anvi said and Anushka got up and pulled Abhishek's ear and said, "Ab kya hua? Waise toh bhabhi, bhabhi karte phirta hain aur kehta hain na aap bhi Sharma, mein bhi Sharma, Sharma gang ab kya hua?"