CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

SHUBMAN'S POV - 

We are in London right now, for the series against England. Here I ma trying to sleep in the bus after the long journey but Suhana had to come along with me and is not letting me do anything . I somehow survived the bus ride as I kept talking to Anshi and Vian so I can ignore Suhana. 

We finally reached the hotel and we all went to get our room keys and suddenly bhabhi came to me and asked, "Shubh, did you see Anshi and Vian?" 

"No bhabhi." I said. 

"Why? What happened?" I asked. 

"Nothing they were playing and now I cannot see them." she said. 

"If I see them I will tell you." I said and she smiled and went to search for them. 

I just then realized that even Suhana is not around, and then I heard a commotion, I saw Suhana and even worse, her hand was in the air stopped by someone, I could not see who it was but I saw Vian and Anshi there so I knew Suhana was about to hit them or something. 

I went and told bhabhi and went to my room before Suhana comes and starts bickering. 

ANVI'S POV - 

"Anvi?" Tom said and shook me hard.

"Ha? What happened?" I asked shocked. 

"Where are you lost? You dont want to eat?" he asked and sat down next to me, with his plate. 

"No, I am not in the mood." I whined\. 

"Thats unusual, and I dont care you are going and getting yourself something to eat." he ordered. 

"I am serious I am not hungry." I said again, trying to put up a serious face on. 

"That face does not work on me at all." he said and dragged me up to get a plate. 

"Mahn, okay I will eat, you dont fill my plate with salads please." I laughed and he smiled. 

"Okay but I am seeing if you are taking proper amount of food." he said and walked along. 

"Okay sir." I said dramatically. 

I was picking up some bread while talking some random bullshit with Tom, while I heard some noise from the entrance and I looked up to see him . 

He still looked almost the same, his hair all gelled up, he was in sweat pants and a T - shirt. I could not help but gawk at him for a second, he was still so hot or became even more hot and his smile was to die for. I saw him look up and I quickly went back to talking with Tom. 

"Done, I am not taking more Tom." I said. 

"Okay but dont fill your stomach with chocolates later." he said. 

"Dude I dont always do that." I snapped. 

"You do, I mean who carries chocolates in their wallet." he laughed and I hit him. 

"I do any problem." I said. 

"Nah, no problem. Lets go to eat now?" he asked and I nodded and went to our seats. 

I looked up again and felt his gaze on me, he looked shocked and was just staring at me. I looked down to my plate but felt a hand around my eyes. 

"Who the hell are you?" I asked an touched the hand. 

"Tom? No this hand is like a girls hand." I talked to myself. 

"You do not know me?" I heard a girl's voice. 

"Wait there is a ring on the ring finger and wait there is this watch. Wait, Iya?" I screamed and the hands  were of my eyes and I turned back. 

"Yes." she nodded and I jumped on her and hugged her.