CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV -

The morning rays had just fallen on Iya and Abhishek who were sleeping soundly in each other's warm embrace. Iya moved a little because of the sunlight but did not get up, Abhishek got up because of Iya moving and got ready. 

"Good morning Iyu." he said after getting freshened up. 

"Abhay, good night." Iya mumbled and continued sleeping. 

"Iyu get up, come on." Abhishek said and Iya stretched a little and opened her eyes a little. 

"My boy friend is so hot." she said looking at Abhishek's bare chest. 

"Some one is in mood ha?" he smirked. 

"How many times have I told you dont come to me shirtless after a bath in the morning."Iya said. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Your wet hair, six pack abs, they just turn me on." Iya said. 

"Ohhh so thats the case, then I am always coming like this only to wake you up." he teased her. 

"Abhay, laptop." Iya said and got up instantly and jumped out of the bed. She went to her laptop and opened it. 

"Oh ya, it completely slipped off my brain." he said. 

"You should have also slipped then." she said and Abhishek just went and stood behind her. 

"The data is transferred." Iya screamed and Abhishek closed her mouth with his hands and said, "Instead of screaming so loudly, go invite the whole hotel only for your Mission MaanVi."

"Okay okay, now let me check." Iya said and Abhishek sat down next to her. 

"I will check her." she said and started scrolling through the data.

"Kuch mila?" he asked. 

"This is the 1oooth time you are asking me this and this is the infinite time I am telling you to have patience." Iya sai frustrated. 

"Milla? Milla kuch?" he asked in another two minutes. 

"Itni jadi hain toh you only do take." she said handing the laptop to him. 

"Nahi nahi, you continue." he said and gave it back. 

"Ab aya oot pahad ke niche." she mumbled . 

"What?" he asked 

"Nothing, let me do my work." she said. 

"Abhay look at this." she said and showed Abhishek the laptop. 

"What the hell?" he said, shocked. Both of them were shocked, shocked would be and understatement actually.