CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

THE NEXT MORNING - 

ANVI'S POV - 

I am up at 6 today without Tom coming and ringing the bell to annoy me. After what happened yesterday, I was really in a weird mood but after seeing every one from both the teams caring for me it really felt like I have people in the world who really care for me and I do not need him. 

Yesterday at night I was put to sleep early by Iya, she made sure that I slept before she left the room. I got up and somehow managed to get ready, for the first time in my life I took half an hour to get ready because of the god damn fracture. 

I then went down to the breakfast hall and when I entered it everyone's eyes were on me. 

"How the hell did you wake up?" Tom came to me. 

"By opening my eyes" I said sarcastically. 

"Very funny, I mean you cannot wake up so early with out me coming and annoying you to death." he said. 

"Ya, but Iya made me sleep early so ya." I said. 

"You are not coming to the stadium today, stay in the hotel and rest." Ben ordered. 

"Ben, mahn please, I will take the sessions only nothing much." I begged him. 

"God Anvi, okay fine, but no doing weird stuff or pressurizing your arm." Ben warned and I happily nodded. 

"Tom get a plate." I ordered. 

"What? Why?" he asked. 

"No putting pressure on the arm" I chimed. 

"Gosh Anvi you are such a torturer even when you are injured." he sighed and went along with me to get my breakfast. 

"I know I know" I said and still felt his stare on me. 

SHUBMAN'S POV -

 We all were having breakfast when Vi entered. She had a smile on her face but I felt miserable looking at the cast on her hand. 

As soon as she entered Tom ran to her and once Ben allowed her to accompany them to the stadium she was ordering Tom. 

FLASHBACK

"Vi how the hell can you trip over the same rock twice?" I sighed as I examined her ankle which was swollen. 

"Calm down Maan, its just a sprain." she said in a relaxed tone which made me angry. 

"You are going to take rest until this swelling goes away and no pressure on the ankle at all." I strictly instructed and she smiled. 

"What are you smiling for?" I asked her. 

"I am smiling at your care." she said and I smiled. 

"If that is what you wanted to hear then no, I was smiling at how I can make you run around, get water for me." sh smirked and I frowned. 

She literally made me run around for the slightest thing like water, food, pen, book and what not, once she was like carry me to the hall and then remembering that her parents are outside she went like its okay you are too weak to carry me. 

PRESENT - 

I was brought out of my thoughts with Vi's laughter, she was talking something with Harry bhai and Rahul bhai and laughing hard. 

"See atleast someone finds my jokes funny." Haaary bhai said. 

"No they are lame but I cant help but laugh." Vi said in between her laughs.