CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ABHISHEK'S POV - 

I had taken Iya out for shopping by making a few excuses, she wanted to buy some good dress but kept getting confused and said, "Abhay, chalo."

"Why? You did not buy anything yet." I said. 

"Yaar, I do not have any idea, about what to buy. Infact I hate shopping, because of this confusion only." she said, she is so cute. 

"How do you shop usually then? Anvi?" I asked. 

"Never, Anvi will confuse me like hell, she is toh even worse at this, she will just drag me from one shop to another. Usually I ask my dad to choose." she said and her phone rang. 

"It is Anvi, jab bhi uski baat karte hain, uska phone aata hi hai." she said and went to pick the call up. 

"Kya hua?" I asked her when she hung up the call. 

"Hum ghar 8 baje pehle nahi jayege." she said and I was really happy. 

"Why? What happened?" I asked after getting back to normal. 

"Meri saalo purani dushman ghar par bethi hai." she said. 

"Hain? what?" I asked her. 

"Rinda, mujhe aur Anvi ko woh bilkul pasand nahi hain, woh ghar pe hai 2 ghanto ke liye. So Avi, Risha, Ahi and I wont go home until 8, we dont want to spoil our day looking at her face." she said . 

"Okay, so lets finish the shopping?" I asked her. 

"No, it is boring." she whined. 

"Come, I will help out." I said and helped her in choosing the clothes. 

I really like her, but I do not know if she also likes me but I really need to tell her what I feel about her because she is going to leave in two days and then I might regret it. 

"Take this dress." I said, showing her a blue color dress from the 100 dresses she chose. 

"Why this one only?" she asked me. 

"Cause this is going to suit you, go try and show." I said. 

"Okay." she said and went in the trial room. 

Meanwhile, I quickly ran to the accessories section of the shop and bought something and ran back before she came out.

"I am back." she said and twirled out of the trial room. She was looking gorgeous. 

"Woah, see I told you na that this will suit you." I said. 

"But how did you know this?" she asked. 

"Cause the girl I told you about, my crush. This would suit her also." I said and she frowned. 

"Toh, yeh usse hi de dete." she snapped and went into the trial room, yeh kya kar diya tune Abhay. 

"Iya, sorry, yaar yeh tum pe hi acha lagta hai," I said when she came out. 

"No, I do not want this dress now." she said stubbornly. 

"Chalo, if I make you meet that girl then will you buy this?" I asked her. 

"Pakka? Will you make me meet her?" she asked me. 

"Ha pakka." I told her. 

"Bhaiya yeh dress pack kar do." she said. 

"Tumhe Indian kyun lena hai par?" I asked her. 

"Kyun, I dont look good in Indian?" she asked me. 

"No, you look gorgeous in Indian clothes but I have never seen you in Indian until you tried that dress." I said.