EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Shubman Gills goes for a six, a big risk, he can get out but there is no choice either, last bell of the match and 5 runs required so a six was necessary. And here we go the ball is in the stands. India won the T20 world cup yet again." Harsha Bhogle said from the commentary box and the celebrations had already begun, the stadium erupted in joy, Shubman removed his helmet and raised his bat up to the VIP stands and saw his love who had a proud look on her face and he blowed a kiss to her which she dramatically caught. 

"So Mr. Shubman Gill a few years ago you lead your team to a T20 world cup win but as the junior most member but today you did the same as the Vice - Captain of the Indian cricket team. How does it feel?" Harsha Bhogle asked him before Shubman coud collect his man of the match award.

"I have no words at all, the feeling is spectacular."that was all Shubman was able to say, no more words were even required, the happiness on his face said it all.

"Any special mentions?" Harsha Bhogle asked after a few questions.

"Yes, I want to thank some one. Vi, a few years back when I hit a similar six you were in the stands cheering for my as a best friend. Today again when I lead India to an important win you are there for me in the stands screaming your lungs out, cheering for me but this time as my love, my girl friend. I know that you hate cliche romantic stuff so this is the best way I could have asked you this. The next time you cheer for a similar win I want you to be my wife, is that possible?" Shubman asked hopefully, it had been six months since they were back again and now he wanted to show the world that she is his or rather tell the world that he is taken by that beautiful lady sitting right there. 

"Hes hoping for a yes." Harsha Bhogle said as Shubman just proposed Anvi in front of the whole world before getting his Man of the Match award. He was going to make boy friend goals for long time. Anvi just nodded from the stands, she was too shocked to react. 

"I hope you are not going to throw a ring from down here." Harsha Bhogle joked. 

"She wouldnt be able to catch it even if I do that." Shubman joked and went to collect his Man of the Match award.

As soon as the presentation ceremony got over, Anvi ran down followed by Iya and all. 

Shubman saw her coming down and bent down on his knees.

"Will you be my wife Vi?" he asked again and Anvi nodded vigorously and ran up to him. He slid the ring in her finger. 

"Romantic much Maan?" she asked as she hugged him, she did not expect to be proposed in front of the whole stadium like this. 

"Only for you." Shubman said and hugged her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anvu ready hogayi, meri bachi?" Aksha asked as she entered the room. 

"Dekho aunty kitne ache se maine iss pagal ko ready kiya hain." Iya said pointing at Anvi. 

"Bilkul pari jaisi lag rahi hain meri bachi." Aksha said and kissed on Anvi's forehead.

"Aaj tak toh kabhi bhi mujhe pari nahi bulaya, aaj itna pyaar?" Anvi asked. 

"Aaj tak ladki jaisi koi harkat ki hain tune?" Aksha asked and all laughed .

"Aur shaadi ke jhode main har maa ko apni beti pari hi lagti hain." Aksha added.

 "Par meri beti looks like a princesses always and today she is looking extra good." Anvi's dad said entering the room. 

"Awww daddy." Anvi whined and hugged him.