AUTHOR'S NOTE

In order to give the book a comic book feeling, I have a few side stories in the book, marked with a comic name and an issue number. You don't have to read them to get the main story of the book. So if you are reading along and you really just want to hear what's happens next in the main story, you can skip them for now and come back later.

Tales to Horrify is in the style of a 50's horror anthology and has the least to do with the main plot, though it does tell the backstory of a very important character. 

Spooky Tales is more in the vein of one of Marvel's early superhero anthology books like Journey into Mystery, Strange Tales, or Amazing Fantasy which spawned Thor, Dr. Strange, Spiderman respectively. (See, I'm not just a pretty face.) It is debatably a bit more related to the events of the book and serves also serves as a character's origin, so I would recommend reading it a bit more. That being said, the book is long enough, I don't want you to get discouraged if you want to skip ahead. 

Also, because there are a lot of characters in this book, I have a 'cast' section that you can look at if you start to forget who people are. I put it at the back because I didn't want to throw out spoilers for anyone. So scroll on down to the bottom if you want to see it.

Enjoy the book!