Chapter 12

The third task came sooner then I'd like. The quidditch pitch had been changed and used for this task, giant hedges were placed creating the maze that was to be used for the task. It was starting after dinner, at Dusk. 

Music was playing as we all sat watching and waiting for everything to begin. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, and tired. Maybe I'm just nervous for Harry, or maybe something I ate wasn't agreeing with me.

"Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory..." Dumbledore starts, gesturing to Cedric, causing the crowd to cheer. "and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum..." he says gesturing to Viktor, and the bulgarians and few others cheer, "The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round." He announces before talking to the champions privately.

After they talked Cedric hugs his father. Harry looks to me and gives me a small wave, which I return with a reassuring smile. "On the count of three... ONE..." Dumbledore is cut off by the cannon firing, starting the task.

Harry and Cedric enter first getting their head start since they were both in the lead, points wise for the previous two tasks. The hedges of the maze closing behind them, having them disappear into the maze.  After maybe 5 minutes the other two enter as well, disappearing into the maze as well.

I continued to feel off. "Hey, I'll be right back. Let me know if I missed anything." I tell Hermione, getting out of my seat, not waiting for her to respond,  and leaving the watching section of the arena.

I walk a little ways away, feeling a bit dizzy at this point. I lean on a wall to get my balance. A burst of light coming from the arena maze caught my attention as it flew into the sky. I go to take a step back to the way I came, wanting to know who left the maze early. 

But I grew dizzier, and my step faltered, causing me to fall. I land on the ground rather roughly, and my vision became blurry. I could hear footsteps coming towards me, not rushing to me, just casually walking. My eyelids grew heavy, but before I blacked out I hear someone talk. "Right on time."

---------------------------------------------

The two boys, Cedric and Harry stood before the port key'd Goblet. "Go. Take it, you saved me!" as the wind around them began to pick up.

"Together, on three. One, two, three!" Harry tells him, and at the end of the count down they both grab each handle of the goblet.

They land in a graveyard, the port key left on the ground as they look around confused. "You ok?" Cedric asks as they stand.

"Yeah, you?" Harry returns the question.

Cedric nods as he looks around, "Where are we?" he asks, wondering if this was a part of the task.

Harry walks around, recognizing this place, a pit in his stomach forming, "I've been here before." he says noticing a figure on the ground near a grave.

Harry walks over to the person, before realising it was Rose. His eyes widening, his dream. No, his nightmare, it was slowly happening. "It's a portkey. Harry the cup is a portkey." Cedric says in realization.

Harry quickly looks back to Cedric, trying to think of a way to get all three of them out of here, "I've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup? Now!" Harry says rather urgently.

Cedric looks over at Harry confused, now seeing the young Ravenclaw girl on the ground. "What are you talking about? What is Rose doing here?" He asks now more confused than before.