Chapter Six

Another trip to Hogsmeade, we decided to go to look at the Shrieking Shack. There was fog that was around the shack as it stood off in the distance. I was a bit uncomfortable, just staring at the shack, "It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione fills the silence a bit shakily.

I nod, "Twice." Ron responds.

"Should we move a bit closer?" Hermione questions.

"Huh? Oh... All right..." Ron says a bit unsure. And we take one step forward." Actually, it's fine from here." Ron says quickly.

Hermione nods, "Perfect." she says, still looking at the shack

"Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your dream home? Rose here seems to have chosen a nice fit. Seems a bit grand for you, WeaselBee. Don't your family all sleep in one room?" Draco's voice, catches all of our attention as we turn to see him and his two goons behind us.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron snaps at him.

"Now that's not very friendly. Boys, I think we're going to have to teach Weasel-Bee to respect his superiors." Draco says, a bit annoyed at Ron.

"Draco just go." I tell him but he ignores me, glaring at Ron.

Hermione lets out a harsh chuckle, "Hope you don't mean yourself." she tells him.

Draco looks towards Hermione with a bit of disgust. "How dare you speak to me, you filthy, littl -" Before Draco finishes his sentence a snowball hits him in the face.

"Who did that!" Draco demands, looking around confused. Then once again he's hit with another snowball. "Well, don't just stand there!" He yells at Crabbe and Goyle. The two start to walk over to us, but then they fall into the snow. Draco starts to back away from us, "Wait a minute, there's something out here -- Aaaaaaahhhh!!!" Draco yells as his hat goes over his eyes, then he's sent stumbling away, his two goons following him.

Ron and Hermione and I stand frozen, and we exchange a few nervous glances, then we all make a break for it to run away from here. But then we all fall back into the snow as if we hit something. Then we hear laughter.

"Harry? Harry...?" Hermione starts to question, and sure enough, in front of us appears Harry, grinning at us with his invisibility cloak in his hands. 

I let out a sigh of relief and fall back into the snow, "That was not funny! Bloody hell, Harry!" Ron shouts at him but doesn't sound angry in the slightest.

I start to laugh because it was a bit funny. I look up right as Hermione throws a snowball at Harry, starting a snowball fight with all of us.

-------------------

We all walked back into Hogsmeade main area as the snow swirled around us. After the fight I gave Harry my scarf so that know one would recognize him hopefully, and Ron have him his hat to help. As Harry explained to us just how he got here in the first place.

"Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map!" Ron says, referring to the twins, causing me to laugh.

"They told me." I tease him, which causes him to stick his tongue out at me, and I do the same laughing again.

"But Harry isn't going to keep it. He's going to turn it over to Professor McGonagall, aren't you?" Hermione says, trying to be reasonable.

"Oh sure. Along with his invisibility cloak, his pack of exploding snap cards, his --" Ron lists off sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up." Hermione tells him.

Then the Minister catches our attention as he walks over to the three broom where Hagrid, McGonagall, and Rosmerta stood. "Rosmerta, m'dear!" Fudge says.