-4-

I heard a bang come from the door shutting, and I heard shouting, one of which I recognised as Josh so I sat up and stretched. Harry was laying behind me somehow and was still asleep. All of the guys and a couple of girls walked in. "What happened here then?" Vik asked, smirking.

"We watched a movie and I fell asleep and then I woke up because of you guys shouting," I said.

"That's twice in two days," Simon said also smirking.

"We were going to go to the cinema, but we weighed up our chances and we decided not to risk us both falling asleep again." I said as I felt some movement from behind me. I turned to see Harry sitting up, his hair was all messy. I smiled and he smiled back, running his hand through his hair. I turned back around to see Ethan, Tobi, Vik and JJ all giggling and the rest were either smiling or smirking.

I felt my face heat up so I put my head in my arms. "What are you all doing here," I asked.

"We wanted to hang," Tobi said.

"Right?" Me and Harry said she the same time. Freya walked over to me and grabbed me hand and took me over to another girl.

"This is Talia," she said. "Where's you're bedroom?" She asked and we began walking into it. "You can't even deny it,"

"What?" I asked.

"You like him," Talia said.

"Harry?" I questioned and they nodded. "Well I wouldn't know. How are you supposed to know?"

"Think of a person you dated, did you like him before you dated?" Freya began.

"I've never had one," I murmured.

"What?" They shouted together. "Never?" Talia asked and I just shook my head. "Have you ever kissed a guy?" She asked and once again I shook my head.

"Nobody really ever notices me enough," I said and laughed.

"Okay then, does he make you happy?" Freya asked.

"Yeah all of the guys do," I said.

"When you look at him does your stomach feel weird," Talia asked.

"I-I dont know," I said.

"Well you do, we both know it and we also think he likes you" Freya said.

"Not a chance," I laughed. "I don't even like him, I think,"

"Okay then, what ever you say," Talia said and they both laughed. "Let's go back then."

"Give her time," I heard Josh say and my face then had a confused look.

"Told you," I heard Freya whisper in my ear.

"We're here," Talia shouted.

"Lex, do you want to be JJs editor?" He asked and JJ looked at me and nodded. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Yes, yes, yes, thank you," I said. I pulled the hug and looked at Josh and hugged him. "Thank you,"

I pulled away and looked at everyone, Harry was smiling at me. I walked over to Freya and Talia. "He's staring" Talia said. I felt my face heat up again.

"Awe," Freya shouted making me go an even deeper red. Talia began to laugh. So me and Freya joined in. "Teenage love all over again for you," Freya laughed.

"What are you on about," I said and they stopped laughing for about five seconds before we all burst out laughing and Talia fell over so we were crying of laughter.

"Again?" Josh said causing the girls to die from laughter even more.

"You are supposed to be in my side," I said before I began laughing again. I began to choke so I walked over to get a glass of water but I stubbed my toe, I fell on the floor and I laughed even harder "I'm crying," I said as I began to calm down. All if the guys were just stood there looking at us like we were weird.