-5-

I woke up in my own bed, I got up and walked into my kitchen to find an empty house. I sighed and sat down. I went in my phone for a bit and decided to post a photo.

Tagged: @/zerkaa

Tagged: @/zerkaa

All I can do is dream💓
📸 : Zerkaa

Zerkaa: dreaming can get you places
Taliamar: is this about you know who
Lexisbrumback: @/taliamar, Voldemort is bare sexy
Freyanightingale: everything's right about that photo..
Hater1: kys
Hater2: ew, uglyyyy
Hater3: using them for fame..

Load more comments

I replied to a couple of comments, whilst only reading through the others. I got changed into

I began brushing my teeth when there was a knock on the door

I began brushing my teeth when there was a knock on the door. I quickly finished and opened the door and Harry, the girls, Josh and Simon were stood there. "Yo," I said.

"Bonjour," Josh replied. "Today you are going shopping and then where ever else with us."

"Okay, I need to do my makeup, I'm a mess." I said walking over to my bedroom and sitting at my mirror. I was doing my make up and when I was doing my mascara, Talia came running through the door scaring me and causing me to stan myself in the eye. I quickly put the mascara down and ran into the kitchen to get some kitchen roll to catch any tears my eyes tried to let out. "Talia!" I shouted. "You make me stab myself in the eye," she came around the corner and apologised.

"I'm ready" I said walking over to the guys.

"Let's go," Harry shouted, running away like superman. We all got in the Uber that was waiting outside for us. We set off.

"You know Thomas Brodie-Sangster.. he got Instagram," I said turning to the girls.

"Finally," Freya said.

"Kaya posted a photo with him," I said and smiled. "Now all we need is Dylan and we will be happy,"

"Yes, oh my god, Thomas needs to make him get it," Talia said.