-35-

I've had no sleep for the past couple of days, nobody had found me but I had got constant phone calls. I had planned today out very well. I was going to get my medication and stay in for the rest of my life. I was going to overdose. I got up and walked to the medical clinic before getting my medication along with some pens and paper. I ran back to the room and began writing a few letters. Once I had done I poured my medication into my hand and sat there for about 10 minutes before putting it in my mouth.

-I can't bring myself to write the next bit-

Harry P.O.V

It had been days since any of us have seen her. We have contacted the police and they have been looking for anything. Today they were going to the medical centre as it was the day she would usually collect them. All we could do is wait. We heard a knock on the door and Josh went to answer it. "She has been there this morning, on CCTV, she was caught wearing a black hoodie and black jeans," a guy said, "she was also seen walking into a premier inn, not too far away from here,"

I shot up. "You know where she is?" I asked.

"Yes, only 3 people are going to come to see if she is still there," the police officer said.

"I'm going," I said immediately.

"Josh, Freya you go with him," Simon said and they nodded. We all got our shoes on and walked outside and into the back of the police car. We spent about 5 minutes driving to the place and we all got out.

"Has there been a Lexi Brumback here?" He asked.

"Yes, from Thursday to tomorrow," the receptionist said.

"Could we have a key to see her," he said and she nodded giving the guy a key. We walked up the stairs and to the rooms door. The police knocked on the door. "Miss Brumback?"

No response..

"If you don't open the door I will have to come in myself," he said again.

No response..

He got the key and put it in the key hole. It twisted agonisingly slowly, clicking. The guy opened the door and walked into the room. On the bed, there were letters addressed to everyone. My heart sank. He ran into the bathroom. "Call an ambulance," he shouted but I couldn't move. An ambulance? Is she okay? I heard Freya calling an ambulance. I just started at the bathroom door. I felt being pushed a little bit and I noticed a medical was there.

"Lexi? Can you hear me?" She said, checking her pulse. She turned to face the police and shook her head.

"I'm sorry guys," he said.

"No, no, it can't be right," I said, "this is a prank, please say it's a prank,"

"Harry.." Josh said walking over to me and hugging me.

"It's all my fault," I cried.

"No it's not," he said.

"I should've been here," I said, "no please,"

"You couldn't have," Freya said. Everything seemed to be collapsing around me. I realised what she had felt since her brother died.

"I should've comforted her," he said, "I could've stopped it,"

"She's been one the verge for years Harry, don't blame yourself," Josh said.

"She had a miscarriage," I said.

"What?" Freya asked.

"I blamed it on her drinking when I know she hasn't been, I've been with her everyday," I said. They didn't say anything.

"We're going to have to ask you to leave," the police said.

"Can I say bye," I said and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry," he said. Josh grabbed my arm and began pulling me but I grabbed the letters and we began walking home. We walked in silence. It was painful but necessary. We got home and everyone's attention turned to us.

"Where is she?" Talia asked and tears filled my eyes. I just gave her a letter, along with everyone else.

"She's gone," Freya finally said and everyone's faced dropped. The only sounds to fill the room were people opening their letters and sniffles when people were reading it. I've been trying to open it for about 10 minutes but I can't bring myself to do it. I finally open it and begin to read it.

Harry..

I'm sorry, I know you probably didn't want this to happen, even if you were upset with me. I don't blame you, I would be upset too.

Don't blame yourself, everything's been bottling up but this was the tipping point. I thought that everything would be better once we had kids but obviously it just wasn't supposed to happen.

It was a struggle to get up everyday but that's something that doesn't matter anymore.

I love you so much.. you were my life, you helped me through good and bad. All of the laughs and cries, ever since I met you were different. I knew everything would be okay but this time it seemed different.

I want you to promise me that you will move on, live you're life.. and continue with YouTube. You're so successful.

Make sure everyone's okay, please.. I need you to still make people laugh. And please don't use me as an excuse. I don't want to be the one to stop you.

I will love you forever and I will always be here for you. You're my first love and the only person I love.

Keep smiling..

Lexi <3

Once I had read it I was sobbing. I couldn't handle it all everything was getting to me. Vik had come over to me and hugged me. I looked onto the table where there was the photo of our first holiday. She still hadn't changed the photo frame. I picked it up and tears left my eyes. I traced over us and remembered how she tipped the waitress £20 and I chuckled.

Dear Lexi..

I can't live without you...

-

Okay and that is the conclusion of this story, I'm sobbing whilst writing this last chapter and I'm sorry.

I have posted this story everyday for the past 5 weeks and I hope you have enjoyed reading it!

Remember, if you need anyone to talk to.. DM me and I will be there for you

Sistasalty <3

Editing insta: sprnza.edts
Writing insta: sistasalty