-16-

I woke up the next morning and everyone was in the same position as last night. I decided to get up and go on a run so I got changed into a hoodie and leggings and set off.

I'm not a fit person anyway, but when I go on long distance runs like this, it burns my heart.

After an hour of running, I reach back to my flat. I opened the door to see most people now awake and just talking. Their attention soon turned to me. "Morning," I said walking into my en suit bathroom, getting a shower.

Each droplet bounced off my skin. I ran my fingers along the scars of my opposite arm. Memories flooding into my mind, painful memories.

Once I had finished, I got out and got changed into a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms. I walked out and into the room where everyone, including Talia were sat. I walked into the spare bedroom then blow dried my hair. I did it then straightened it afterwards. I did my eyebrows and sat down next to Harry. "What does everyone want for breakfast?" I asked.

They all told me, I put it in my phone and we waited for it to arrive. After about an hour of waiting, the deliverer came, I have him a tip and took the food from him. I went back into the living room and gave everyone their food. I played with my fruit, the thought of eating made me feel sick. "Not hungry?" Harry asked.

"Oh um.. no," I said.

"You feeling okay?" He asked and I nodded and forced a smile.

"Lexi, eat.. don't be stupid," I heard Josh say.

"I'm not hungry," I said.

"You are hungry, I know when your lying," he said.

"But-" I began.

"Eat one strawberry," he said and I sighed. I stabbed one with my fork and closely examined it. I put it in my mouth and gave Josh a death stare. "I'm looking out for you,"

"I know, I just don't feel good," I said and he nodded.

"You still have to eat," he said. "Or I will start, you know," referring to when he used to have to feed me because I wouldn't eat on my own accord.

"Please don't even bring it up," I said and he laughed. "Hey it's not funny, it was torture and abuse,"

"It was hardly abuse," he said and laughed.

"I know," I said and frowned, "I'm a very dramatic person sometimes,"

"Sometimes?" Freya asked and I pulled a fake shocked face and put my hand over my heart.

"I'm getting attacks from all angles," I said.

"I won't attack you," Harry said.

"How nice," I said and laughed before he began tickling me. I've always hated being tickled. I squirmed in my seat and fell onto the floor. "Ouch,"

Talia was dying of laughter and so was Harry and Josh. "I trusted you," I said from the floor. JJ walked over to me.

"I will be your body guard from now on," he said and Ethan and Tobi also stood up and stood to my side. Simon stood in front of me and Freya went to the others. Vik also came to our side and there was now a war.

"Follow me," I whispered and we walked into the spare bedroom where I kept the water and nerf guns. I equipped everyone and we walked out. We saw them in a circle obviously planning. We attacked them and they began to run away, they were trapped in my bedroom.

I knew there wasn't anything in there they could attack with. Then it hit me, in my en suit, my blade. "We need to get them immediately," I said and I opened the door and ran in attacking everyone but Josh was in my en suit. "You keep them here I'll get Josh," I said.