-12-

We woke up the next morning by the alarm I had set. We got changed and called an Uber. It took about 2 and 1/2 hours because there was a bit of traffic.

Once we arrived it was lunch time so we went to the see front and went into one of the cafes. Someone recognised Harry so they got a photo and they also asked whether we were dating, which we denied, trying to keep it a secret from the public for a little while. We ordered, I got a Caesar salad. It tasted really good. I payed for it and we left.

We had a very long walk along the beach as we had to wait until 7pm to get the keys for the house. We sat down in the rocks as the sun was setting, "can we take a photo," I asked and he nodded. I got the camera out of the bag and he did a photo shoot, there were a few good ones but this was the best one;

 I got the camera out of the bag and he did a photo shoot, there were a few good ones but this was the best one;

Yesterday, along with booking the house, I also booked a table at a casual wear, fancy restaurant. "We need to get the keys quick and I've got a surprise," I said and grabbed his hands and began walking. After roughly 10 minutes of speed walking, we arrived. The owner was stood outside and she gave us the key and left.

"You didn't have to do this," he said shocked by the size.

"Only the best for you," I said. "Put your bag down, we need to go,"

I called an Uber again, it arrived within a couple of minutes. We only spent a couple of minutes in the Uber until we arrived. We walked through the entrance and we were shown to our table by a lady. She gave us the menus and I began to choose what i wanted. "Lex, this is expensive," he said.

"Like I said, only the best for you," I said. He just shook his head.

"You look beautiful without makeup," he said.

"Thank you but your naturally perfect, and you never wear makeup," I said, dragging out the and.

"That doesn't take away from your gorgeousness," he said smiling at me. The waitress brought our food over, we thanked her and began to eat. By the end, she came over and gave us the bill. We both reached for it. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Im paying," I said, looking dead in his eye.

"You've payed for most of them," he said.

"Because I offer. If I offer, I pay," I said.

"Why don't we split it," he said and I shook my head.

"Honestly, it's fine," I said and tugged on it and got it. The waitress walked over to me with the card machine. I payed but caught her attention before she walked away. "Have this," I said and have her £20 as it was the only notes I had.

"Oh no, no it's fine," she said.

"I'm not offering hunny, take it," I said.

"You might as well take it, she's really stubborn," Harry said and I laughed.

"Wow thanks," I said, "he's right though, take it,"

"Thank y-you," she said.

"Don't thank us," I said as we got up. "Thank you for tonight."

We got up and left. "That was nice of you," he said as we got outside.

"I was a waitress for a little while, I know what it's like, it'll make her day," I said.

"You were a waitress?" He asked.

"Yeah, didn't last long," I laughed. We decided to walk back. "Tomorrow night we are going back,"

"Aw, okay," he said.

"We get to stay all day tomorrow, just to hang out though," I said.

"Good," he said. "Are we going to the beach?"

"I didn't bring a swimming costume," I said.

"We can buy you one," he said and I shook my head.

"Don't you like the sea or something?" he asked.

"I hate my arms, and by body.. but mainly my arms," I said. "I can't wear short sleeves,"

"I bet they're beautiful," he said.

"Not really," I said.

"Okay, we will go around the town centre then," he said and I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled at him.

"Good," he said as we walked into the house. We immediately walked into the bedroom and got changed into nightwear, mine consists of a hoodie and shorts.

I jumped onto the bed Harry was already laying on and I straddled him. I began to kiss him. "Someone's eager," he said laughing.

"Mhm," I said, sitting up. "I really like you,"

"Same, but we need sleep for tomorrow," he said.

"Boring," I said laughing whilst getting off of him. I laid down next to him and he shuffled closer to me and rested his body against mine.

"I'm not boring," was the last thing I heard before drifting into a sleep.

Sorry for the shorter chapter again :/

<3