-33-

Today was the gender reveal party, it was like a summers day outside and there was blue and pink bunting everywhere. The cake was there and Harry and I were waiting for everyone to arrive. I put some music on the speakers and Harry walked over to me and we began dancing. The doorbell rang so we let them in. The dress code was white just as a neutral. After about 15 minutes, everyone was here, including Rosie, Josh, and his parents.

Everything was blue and white, including the drinks and plates. I walked over to Rosie. "Hey," I said and we hugged.

"I love your house," she said.

"Harry did the house actually, with help obviously," I said.

"Thats surprising," she laughed, "I'm surprised it's this nice,"

"Same, to be honest," I laughed.

"Are you excited to see the gender?" She asked.

"Yeah," I smiled at her.

"What do you want it to be?" She asked.

"I'm not bothered, I think at least one is a girl though," I said.

"Cute," she said and I nodded.

"I'm going to go and speak to the others," I said and she nodded.

"We will speak later," she said.

"Of course," I said and walked over to Freya, Simon, Josh and Talia.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," Simon said.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"Good, the food is nice," Josh said and I chuckled.

"Thanks," I said.

"Today's the day," Talia said.

"Yes it is," I said and sighed, "how's this happening?"

"Aren't you happy," Freya asked.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy.. it's just a lot to comprehend," I said.

"Yeah, of course it will but you chose to keep them for a reason," Freya said.

"Yeah I know," I said and chuckled, "you know that the one thing I miss the most is, drinking, don't take it for granted,"

"I can imagine," Simon said and I laughed.

"Harry's staying sober with you though, isn't he?" Josh asked.

"Hes trying to, I understand that he's going to drink every now and then though," I said.

"It's better than before," Talia said, "you couldn't get him away from alcohol,"

"It's the same with me to be honest," I said, "I know that even if I do have a little drink, I won't stop though,"

"Well, do what you need to," Freya said, "you're responsible for not only for yourself, but for two other babies,"

"I know," I said and smiled, "I think we're going to do it now, I need to go and get Harry,"

"Good luck," Simon said. I walked away to find Harry. He was stood with the rest of the sidemen with champagne in his hand. I chuckled and walked over to him.

"How's miss Lexi doing," Ethan said.

"Good actually," I said and smiled at him.

"Are we doing it?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"Yeah," I said and took a deep breath. He came to stand next to me, intwining our fingers.

"Good luck," JJ said.