-25-

My head hurt like hell, did I care? Of course not. I slowly got up from the chair where I was laying. I looked around, it was a mess, by that I just meant beer cans and cups all over the floor. There was a knock heard on the door so I walked to open it. "Is Talia here?" Simon asked.

"Yeah she's in the living room," I said and let him in.

"It's a mess in here," he said.

"Glad you noticed," I laughed before groaning from my head hurting.

"I'm guessing you all had a lot to drink," he said and laughed.

"Your guess is as good as mine, I can't remember half of the night," I said and began picking up the rubbish from the floor, "I feel like shit, utter shit,"

"I can imagine," he laughed. Harry began to slowly wake up.

"Ugh," he groaned.

"Good morning," Simon laughed.

"What are you doing here," he asked.

"Picking up Talia," Simon said pointing on the sofa, where she was laying.

"Paracetamol?" I asked Harry and he nodded so I got him a glass of water and gave it to him.

"My heads banging mate," he said.

"Both yours and mine," I said, "god I love alcohol but this is the worst part of my week,"

"Yeah, you took the words right from my mouth," Harry said.

"Do you remember all of last night?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said.

"Neither," I said.

Over the next couple of hours, everyone had waken up, some better than others. Harry and I were laid on the sofa, my head on his chest and him playing with my hair. "I'm getting you too have no recall of last night?" Josh said and laughed.

"Not at all," Harry said.

"I think you should be happy you don't remember it," he laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Let's just say you were almost pregnant," he laughed.

"God," I laughed.

"What do you mean we were kissing or something?" Harry asked.

"More like making out," Josh said whilst giggling, "you both seemed to enjoy it,"

"We probably did," Harry said, "I mean I am just an expert on these things,"

"Yeah, yeah," I said looking up at him and kissing his chin. He looked at me and smiled. I put my head back down and faced Josh who now had Freya sat next to him. "How are you two feeling this morning?"

"Terrible," they both said in unison and I laughed before groaning.

"I'm laying here all day, I swear," I said.

"Yeah, I am going to too," Harry said.

"Good because your not leaving," I said.

"Last night was sick," JJ said as we was sat down with Ethan, "but I do feel like I'm dead,"

"I second that," I said.

"Third," Harry said.

"Fourth," Ethan said.

"Fifth," Freezy said.

"Sixth," Freya said.

"Seventh," Cal said.