-31-

For the next two week, the guys came around quite a lot. Not much happened except me feeling unwell. Today was the day of the abortion. Harry was coming with me. I got changed into a hoodie some short as it was warm today. We called an Uber and we set off. I was actually quite nervous. We were sat in the car and Harry was looking at the leaflet she had given us. We were outside the abortion clinic and there were some people stood outside protesting. Their signs read abortion is murder.

I looked at Harry and he nodded. "It'll be fine," he said and I nodded. We walked in and walked over to the receptionist, she said the nurse was waiting for us so we walked into the room.

"Lexi Brumback?" She asked and I nodded, "if you would like to take a seat,"

"I love you," Harry said to me.

"Have you considered any other option?" She asked and I looked at Harry and we shook our heads, "would you like to see them before it?"

I once again looked at Harry. "O-Okay," she said and I looked back at her.

"I'm going to put some gel on your stomach, it's may be cold," she said and I nodded. She put in on and it was very cold. I held onto Harry's hand. She got the machine and began rubbing it on my stomach, "well what have we got here,"

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked.

"It looks like your carrying twins," she said moving it around.

"W-What?" I said my voice shaking. I looked at Harry and tears filled both of our eyes.

"Yes if you look here, there are two," she said pointing at the screen. I began to cry.

"I feel so fucking guilty," I said and looked at Harry. He played with my hair whilst tears came out of his eyes.

"there's no need to be," she said.

"We don't have to do this," Harry said to me, his voice shaking. Both of their attention was not turned to me.

"But- YouTube," I said.

"Fuck YouTube man," he said and I just looked at him, weighing up our options.

"Do you want to keep them?" I asked him and he just looked at me.

"Well we're financially stable, we both have jobs, we both have lots of free time," he said, "but your carrying them, it's your choice,"

"My brains not in the right place, I can't think," I said to him. We both just looked at each other, "if you think we can do this, we will keep them, as long as you don't treat them like those robot babies,"

"I was a good parent to that," he said.

"You broke it, the robot died," I said and we both laughed.

"I promise I won't treat it like the robot," he said and chuckled.

"Then that's the decision sorted," I said shakily.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked me.

"Yep," I said and took a deep breath and looked at the woman.

"So have you changed you're mind?" She asked and we nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said to her.

"Oh no it's fine, it's a big decision," she said and I nodded, "we will ring you for your next appointment,"

"That's fine," I said, "thank you,"

She wiped off the gel and we walked out, hand in hand. "Well that was unexpected," Harry said.

"What have we done," I asked him.

"I don't even know," he said.

"Oh my god," I said.