-6-

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I felt an arm around my waist and began to panic, I quickly got up and saw the rest playing monopoly. I walked over to them and sat down. Next to Freya and Simon. "Hey, enjoy the cuddles?" Josh asked.

"Shut up," I said and shook my head. I curled into a ball and watched the game be played. I scrolled through Instagram, liking some fan edits. I decided to text Talia.

Lexi: He called me beautiful.
Talia: What when?
Lexi: when I was taking my makeup off
Talia: congrats hun
Lexi: I'm scared of it, I can't fall for him
Talia: why not?
Lexi: I don't know how to have a relationship
Talia: it's easy, just be yourself

I looked over at him, he was still sleeping. Be myself. But is myself my true self or this self. He can't find out, I can't lose him. I got up and walked into my bedroom. I made a phone call to get more medication. "I need to go meet someone, I'll be back in an hour." I said walking out of the door. It was getting dark outside. I began to run. I got there and got my lithium. I quickly ran back. I got back to my flat. I hid them in my pocket, you could hear them though. I walked through the door. And walked to my bedroom. I put them in a draw and walked out.

"I'm back," I said.

"Where did you go?" Simon asked.

"I had to pick something up," I said.

"If it's what I think it is, just tell them." Josh said, I looked over at Harry, he was still asleep.

"I-I'm bipolar," I whispered.

"Oh, do you take medication or something like that?" Talia asked.

"Yeah, I have to take lithium," i said and then Harry began to wake up. "Who won?" I asked.

"Josh obviously," Freya sighed.

"I want to play, all six of us," I said, "Harry, we're playing monopoly, come on ,"

"Okay, coming," he said sitting up. After about 4 hours the game was finally over Josh won by £5 to me.

"Ugh, that's so unfair, you've had like 50 extra years to practice," I said.

"50? Wow, just because you'd like -4 years old." He joked back. "Also Simon is three days younger than me,"

"Yeah but I look young init," He said and laughed.

"Lexi looks 14," Talia said.

"I'd rather look young than old," I shrugged and laughed.

"The only person who looks their age here is Harry," Freya said.

"You think?" He said playing with his hair. And everyone nodded. "Ah mate, i feel 50," we all laughed.

"I'm getting fat again," I said poking my stomach. "All I do is eat," I laughed.

"Your not fat," Harry said.

"I'm getting fat though," I said and he shook his head.

"Don't tell yourself that," he said. I just shrugged and looked at him and smiled.

"Awe cute," Freya said both of us to blush.

"It's like 3am, we need to sleep," I said. They nodded and we all went into the sofa beds again. I turned the lights off and crawled into the bed. Due to my sleep earlier, I couldn't bring myself to sleep. After like 30 minutes, everyone was asleep, Except for me and harry. I turned to face him and we stared at each other. I could see him look at my lips and back up. I knew too well what that meant, so I began to panic. "Do you want a drink?" I whispered and he shook his head. I got up and got myself some water, I took a drink and laid back down next to each other this time I put my back towards him. He put his hand on my waist and I flinched.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered. I remained silent. "Lexi,"

"Hm," i hummed.

"Has someone hurt you in the past?" He asked, sitting up and playing with my hair.

"No," I said.

"Is it me?" He asked.

"No,"

"You sure? I don't want to scare you or anything." He said.

"Yeah, it's just me," I whispered.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked, I shrugged. "You can tell me you know."

"I've never like, had an um, a boyfriend or anything, so um," I said.

"Wait what? Why not?" He asked.

"No body likes me," I said.

"Yes they do," he said and he laid down next to me. He put one hand hovering my waist. "Can I?" He asked, I nodded. He gently placed it on me. He kissed the top of my hair, "goodnight," he says and I said goodnight. I felt his arm add pressure as he fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

~

I woke up suddenly, I had just dreamt about Lucas's car crash. My sudden move my must've woken Harry up. I was breathing heavily. "Hey your okay," he said. I couldn't control my breathing properly. He got my hand and began tracing circles on it. "Breathe okay," he said. I calmed down after a minute. "Bad dream?" He asked and I nodded. "Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I said laying down, I didn't let go of his hand, he still traced circles on it. "Thank you," I whispered.

"For What?" He asked.

"Helping me, understanding me, it means a lot," I whispered.

"I will always be here for you," He said.

"Same here, if you ever get fed up of Cal and Freezy, you can always stay here," I said.

"I stay here anyway," he said laughing.

"Next time you come around from yours, bring some clothes." I whispered.

"Will do," he whispered back. "Goodnight,"

"Night," I said to him for the second time that night. I was still holding onto his hand whilst he was still tracing circles on it.