-17-

I woke up by Harry accident my playing a loud video in his phone. "Sorry," he said.

"Good morning," I said and turned around to face him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazingly," he said and leaned in to kiss me. I pressed my lips against his. I held his jaw between my hands and he got on top of me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck whilst he held my waist. I wrapped my legs around him. He once again moved to my neck. I moaned again when he reached the spot again.

"You're so fucking perfect," he said. And continued kissing my neck. He reached down to the bottom of my hoodie to lift it up when I grabbed his hands. He looked up at me. "I'm going to love you no matter how you look you know," he said.

My breathing increased and he noticed. "Hey, if you don't want to go any further we don't have to," he said and I shook my head.

"Just- I don't know how to say it, um.. we can but like I'm probably not going- I don't know.. I just don't want to blame yourself or anyone apart from me," I said and he put a confused look on his face.

"Are you sure? We don't have to, I don't want to rush you," he said.

"Yeah, your going to find out sooner or later," I said and took a deep breath.

"Are you 100% sure I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he said. I nodded. I grabbed his hands and put them on the bottom of my hoodie. I took a deep breath and nodded. He lifted it over my head. He looked at my arms for a minute, tears filling his eyes. "Your still beautiful," he said kissing me. He pulled away and stroked over my scars.

"Are they new or-" he asked.

"Some are, some are from years ago," I said and he looked at me.

"Is this why you don't like them?" He asked and I nodded. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. "You're perfect," he said kissing me again.

"I love you," I said and he kissed down my arms. I looked at him and smiled. He came back up to my neck and kissed it again. After a minute he stopped and looked up at me and smiled. I kissed him and stood up, grabbing the hoodie and putting it on again.

"It's Christmas in a week do you want to spend it with me and my parents?" He asked.

"Aren't they in guernsey?" I asked.

"Do you want to come to guernsey with me?" He asked.

"Do they know about me?" I asked.

"Yeah, the day after I asked you to be my girlfriend I told them," he said.

"Okay then," I said and smiled.

"Yay, I've already got the plane tickets," he said.

"We need to go present shopping then," I said walking into my wardrobe and picking out a hoodie and some back jeans. I got changed and Harry got changed and got a shower. Once he came out we set off.

- I've just got to say something real quick.. they are going to be going into London.. buttttt I am not from London and I have only been once and I was six, so.. I'm just going to pretend it's the shopping centre near me-

We called an Uber into the centre of London. After a while, we arrived and we got out in the Orange car park, by next. We walked through next into the shopping centre. "What types of things do you get your siblings?" I asked him.

"I don't really know what to get them," he said looking around and the shops near us.

"Does Rosie have a Pandora bracelet?" I asked.

"No, I was going to get her it for her birthday but I forgot to buy it," he said and I chuckled.

"Then I will get her a pandora bracelet and a ring," I said.

"They're expensive," he said.

"Oh don't I know," I said and we both laughed.

"I don't even know what to get her," he said.

"A pandora charm for her bracelet?" I suggested and he nodded. "I will get Josh the AirPod Pros,"

"I was going to get him beats," he said.

"Get him a customised Xbox controller or something with a head set," I suggested.

"That is a brilliant idea," he said, "your good at present buying,"

"I do it as my hobby," I laughed.

"Your spending a lot of money," he said.

"It's Christmas, I have a bit of money saved up, why not?" I laughed.

"Good point," he laughed.

"If I had someone to buy one for, I would buy a car," I laughed.

"Let's get these présents and then focus on my parents," he said and I agreed.

We got them and paid for them all and then it was time for his parents. I decided to buy them some champagne and an Amazon Alexa. We went and bought it and began shopping for the guys because Harry's were getting delivered.

I got both of the girls a Jeffree Star pallet each with some Jeffree star lip sticks. For the guys I got them either a pair of shoes, a hoodie or a coat. We called an Uber and got into it.

"I would say today has been successful," I said.

"Yeah, I would too for some reason," he laughed, "this is the most shopping I've ever done,"

"My motivation is the more shopping I get done now, the less I have to do in general," I laughed.

"Yeah I usually leave it until last minute," he said.

"I could've guessed that," I laughed.

Once we arrived home, we put the bags in the wardrobe of the spare bedroom. "We are flying out in three days," he said.

"Oh okay," I said.

"Are you scared to meet them?" He asked.

"Not necessarily, I'm just not a big fan of flying," I said and he chuckled.

"We will be fine," he said walking over to me and hugging me from behind. 

"I know, it's the possibility that scares me you know," I said.

"Yeah, I just remember that the pilot is a professional," he said and I nodded. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"The worst thing is that I like to watch plane crash documentaries," I said and he shook his head laughing.

"That's probably not the best thing to do," he said and I nodded.

"Probably not" I said and turned around to face him. "Can I kiss you?"

"Why are you asking?" He asked and I shrugged. I reached up to kiss him. He took over almost immediately, he pushed me up against the wall. "Jump,"

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him close. He rested me against the wall and used his hands to keep me up. I held his jaw with one of my hands, while the other rested on his shoulder. He carried me over to the bed and put me down on the edge. He began to kiss down my neck again as he reached for the bottom of my hoodie, he lifted it over my head and he attached his lips to mine again. "Do you want to-" he asked with heavy breathing.

"Yeah.. take me," I said staring into his eyes, he put on a smirk.

-you can imagine the rest ;)-

We laid next to each other both breathing heavily. My head was resting on his shoulder. "T-thank you," I said and he just smiled at me. "I love you,"

"I love you more," he said, playing with my hair.

"Doubt it," I whispered before falling asleep..