-29-

After the holiday, for the next couple of weeks, we just went along with our regular work. I edited JJs videos and just relaxed. The guys came over a couple of times along with the girls. Harry and I have yet to become public to his fans but quite a few are suspecting that we are as we are always together when we are going out. We decided to announce us being together, we would post the YouTube video and then officially announce it on Instagram but we weren't ready for that yet.

Today Harry was going out to film a YouTube video and Freya is coming over for a bit. The door opened. "I'm here bitch," she shouted and walked into the living room. I was on the sofa in a ball. "What's wrong?"

"I don't feel well," I said and looked at her.

"Do you need anything?" She asked.

"No I just feel like I'm going to be sick any minute," I said.

"That's not good," she said.

"Do you need any medicine or something?" She asked.

"I've had some about an hour ago," I said and before I knew it, I could tell I was going to be sick so I got up and ran to the toilet. I threw up.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I feel dizzy," I said and held my head.

"Okay, okay let's get you laid down," she said.

"I'm going to get you some toast and yeah," she said running into the kitchen. I chuckled. She came running back in with toast on a plate.

"That was quick," I said.

"What can I say, I'm speedy," she said. "The guys said they will be back in about an hour,"

"Just harry and Josh?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Good I don't want any of the other guys to see me like this," I said.

"They've seen you literally break down in front of them but you don't want them to see you ill," she asked.

"Yes exactly that," I said and laughed.

Time skip to a week later:

I had thrown up almost every day this week. Today a Harry was going out the Cal and Freezy for something and Talia was coming over.

"So I've come prepared to find out why you are ill," she said, "first thing your temperature,"

She took my temperature and said I had a high one. "Just to be on the safe side, do one," she said handing me a pregnancy test.

"Bro I'm not preggo," I said and she looked at me.

"Please, let me be a doctor and do experiments," she said and I looked at her.

"I'm not pregnant," I said.

"When was the last time you had your period?" She asked.

"Like just under a month ago," I said.

"See you could be, for me?" She asked and I sighed and grabbed it and walked into the bathroom and did it. I left it in there and walked back out. "So?"

"I've got to wait," I said, "what's the next test?" I asked.

"I need your spit," she said.

"No way, I've just done a pregnancy text I've not giving you my spit," I said.

"Pwease," she said and I gave in once again. I did it again and walked into the bathroom and got the pregnancy test. I glanced at it and say only one line.