-28-

I heard a knock on the door, that woke me up. "We're going to the beach, get your asses changed," Talia said.

"Okay," I said getting up.

"No I want to cuddle," Harry said still half asleep.

"Come on, we need to get dressed for the day," I said pulling him out of bed.

"I don't want to," he said.

"We're going to the beach," I said and he immediately shot up.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked and I laughed. I got changed into;

Just with non see through sleeves <3

And put black denim shorts on again. I walked back downstairs and everyone was waiting for me. "Sorry I took so long," I said.

"You look so fit," Freya said.

"Thanks, you two look stunning though," I said and we all laughed.

"Beach," Talia screamed and walked out of the villa, where the boys were. We walked behind the guys and began our journey. The beach had a couple of families there so far but apart from that, it was quite empty. We put down our stuff and Talia, Freya and I decided to go into the sea. We took off our shorts.

"You look bare sexy," Talia whispered and turned around, "in fact Harry is once again checking you out,"

I went bright red. We continued to the water and some guys whistled at us, whilst they were walking over to us. "Why are three gorgeous ladies like yourself alone?" One of the guys asked.

"We're not-" Talia began before getting cut off.

"I don't care, you-" he said pointing at me. He walked over to me and looked at me up and down. He reached out to touch me.

"No," I said moving back.

"Babygirl I know you want me," he said and I just looked at him.

"No," I said again.

"Playing hard to get?" He said.

"I'm not 'to get'," I said.

"Lex-" Freya said.

"Lexi? Is that your name? A beautiful name for a beautiful woman?" He said and he actually touched me.

"Get off me," I shouted.

"No, you're just a slut," he said.

"I-I'm not," I said.

"You are to me," he said and laughed, "and you won't dare disobey me,"

"Stop," I shouted as he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it. I fell to the ground on my knees but he didn't let go.

"Get off her," Talia said. Tears streamed down my face.