-24-

The past few weeks weren't eventful, Harry and I were just relaxing and I was editing JJs videos. Today I was joining in with a MoreSidemen video; "Do our friends all think the same?"

I was wearing a Sidemen hoodie and black jeans and my hair was straightened. I had done my regular makeup.

We arrived so we walked in. I saw Freya, Talia, Cal and Freezy all stood there talking.

Video:

'It's okay to sleep with your friends' sister.'

I moved to disagree. "What if you actually like each other," Simon said.

"It's sleep with not date," I said.

"True but it could turn into dating," Simon said.

"But with us, it would be different," Tobi said.

"Yeah true," Ethan said, "like Harry kind of knows what it's like,"

'I earn way more money when I deserve'

I moved to agree. "I feel like I deserve what i have, I have had three fights," JJ said.

"So you think we haven't worked hard?" Simon asked.

"No you have, I don't know why you're over there," JJ said.

"It's relative," Tobi said.

"Nah, you guys should be here, you've worked hard," JJ said.

"I mean I definitely don't think I deserve what I have," I laughed.

"Nah you do," Harry said.

"I should earn under minimum wage," I laughed.

"Nah, nah," Josh said.

"Yeah I have but do I think i think I deserve what I've got, is there other occupations or other people who work harder than me and get paid less, yes," Ethan said.

'I am happy in life'

Me and Tobi thought for a second before moving to disagree.

"Wait what?" Harry said causing everyone to start to say that.

"I'm content but I have places I want to go," Tobi said. They persuaded him to go to agree.

"Come here," Josh said and gave me a hug, "why aren't you happy?"

"Lots has happened and I'm still suffering from the consequences everyday," I said pulling away from Josh

"Lexi," Harry said walking over and also hugging me. Soon everyone joined us and we were not in a group hug.

'I hate how sensitive the world is'

I walked over to agree. "There used to be a time where we could just joke about everything and people would laugh but now people take it too seriously," I said.

"It is turning back around though," Harry said.

"There's lots of snowflakery about," Ethan said.

"Everyone used to be in the middle, the people who get too offended are getting more and more offended but the people who aren't are caring less and less," Vik said, "and then they clash,"