-11-

I woke up the next morning to see all of the sidemen still here. Except for Josh, but I could hear him in the kitchen. He walked into the room and walked over to me once he saw me awake. He just smirked at me. He shook his head. "My baby sister is growing up," he said.

"I showed him a picture of Lucas yesterday," I said.

"Your opening up to him, you must really care about him," he said. "Have you told him-"

"No, I don't know how to. I'm scared he will react like Lucas," I said.

"He won't-"

"You would've said the same years ago," I said. "I'm scared of myself,"

"Just tell him he's not going react badly," he said.

"This is why I don't let myself care about people," I sighed before I felt movements from behind me. I turned around to see him half awake and half asleep. "Good morning,"

"Good morning," I said. "Today is a lazy day,"

"When is it not for you," he said and I laughed.

"I'm getting one of your hoodies and a pair of shorts," I said, getting up and walking into my bedroom. I got his childish hoodie and put it on along with some nike shorts. I walked out to see Harry now sat up. I headed over to him. "You know what's unfair, how confortable guys hoodies are compared to women's."

"Maybe it's because it's mine," he said and smiled.

"Probably," I laughed. "I'm ordering breakfast, do you want anything?"

"Could I have pancakes and strawberries please?" Harry asked.

"Can I have an english please," I heard Josh shout from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said putting the orders in my phone, I got myself another fruit salad. I also bought loads of fruit, pancakes and English breakfasts for when the guys wake up, so they can just help themselves.

Freya was the next one to wake up. "Good morning," she said.

After about an hour of waiting the food arrived in six bags. I thanked the guy and walked into the kitchen. I got loads of plates and bowls and out all of the food on the table. I gave Harry and Josh theirs. Freya came over and just began nibbling on the food. "How much would two englishs be?" Josh asked.

"Like £10 I think," I said.

"I'll send you the money over at some point." He said.

"Oh no, no you don't need to do that," I said and laughed putting a square watermelon piece in my mouth.

"If I offer something, I pay, you should know that by now," I said to him. After about 20 minutes everyone had woken up and had began to eat their food. I jumped up on the counter again. "Harry," I said and told him to come to me.

"Yes," he said.

"I just wanted to see your face, is that against the law?" I asked, pulling him close with my legs again.

"I mean, you should at least pay," he said and I laughed.

"I will pay you in pancakes," I laughed.

"Sounds good," he said. I wrapped my arm around his neck and stared at him.

"How can someone be so perfect," I asked.

"I'm far from perfect," he said and I shook my head.

"No, you are," I said, "I don't deserve you,"

"I don't deserve you more like," he said.

"Everything about me is fake," I said looking down, "you deserve someone better,"