-13-

We both woke up around 10am. We got up and got some breakfast in the kitchen, I had some fruit and Harry had some toast. "You really like fruit huh?" He said.

"I'm trying a more relaxed diet. So instead of having waffles or something, I'm having fruit and for lunch I'll probably have a sandwich, and sometimes I'll have a salad or something," I said.

"You don't need to go on a diet," he said.

"Trust me, I do," I laughed.

"Don't put pressure on yourself to lose weight though," he said.

"I won't, that's why it's not a strict diet," I said and he nodded. We both ate and we got changed. It was warm outside so he wore thinner clothing but I still wore a hoodie, I did wear denim shorts though. We were both ready so we set off. We walked into the town and did a small tour around the tourist areas. We took lots of photos on the camera.

We then saw a park so we walked towards the grass. Harry laid down a blanket and someone came over with a basket of food for us. I looked at Harry with a confused look. "I knew that if we went to a cafe you would pay, so last night I found this place which prepares picnics." He said and smiled at me.

"Sure," I said and he began to take the food out. There was quite a lot. I ate my sandwich and a fruit salad. He ate his sandwich and some biscuits. We put the remaining food back in the basket. "You mean so much to me,"

"You mean the world to me," he said back. We talked for hours until we realised it was getting dark. We watched the sunset and took another photo;

Sitting down, I rested my head on his shoulder

Sitting down, I rested my head on his shoulder. "I was wondering, if you would like to come on holiday with me, Simon, Talia, Josh and Freya," he asked me.

"Wait, like actually?" I asked back.

"Yeah, we are going to the Bahamas," he said.

"Of course I would," I said and hugged him.

"Good because it's next week," he said.

"Next week?" I asked with a shocked expression.

"Well, we booked it a while ago, and I-I," he said.

"No, no it's fine I'm just a bit shocked," I said.

"Okay," he said letting a breath out.

"We better be getting back now so we can get an Uber." I said and he nodded.

~

After three hours, we were back to the block of flats. We got the elevator up and walked out. "Where have you two been?" I heard shouting from outside out apartment. I looked to see Simon.

"We went out of London for the weekend," Harry said.

"And you didn't think to tell anyone," he said, Talia also walking over to us. "Why wasn't you answering our calls?"