-15-

For the past two months I have shut myself out from everyone. People have tried to get me to come out and speak to them but I had no energy nor motivation to. My usually filled fridge was now empty and I only ate takeaways when I actually wanted to eat. I still edited JJs videos but he would just send them and try to text me and I would only respond with the video. I felt numb everyday and I wanted to see Harry again but I didn't know what to say and if he even wanted to speak to me. I had self harmed again for the first time in a while, I tried to stop myself but the feeling was greater than my conscience.

Today I had decided to go out for the first time in a while, just to buy some bottles of dilute juice. I wore my plain black hoodie and some ripped black jeans and walked out. I never looked up, my hair was in my hoodie, and I had music playing at all times.

I ran down the stairs to the ground floor when I heard the guys. I didn't look up, I just stayed in my other position. "Is that Lexi?" I heard JJ ask.

"Lexi," I heard Josh shout but I didn't react. Once I got out of the building, I looked both ways and began to run. I was running to the closest shop I was aware of. Once I arrived I walked in and onto the juice isle. I heard the shop bell ring and I saw the guys walk in. I immediately panicked. I grabbed the juice and speed walked over to the counter, placed the bottle onto the till and waited.

"Having à party?" Thé shop assistant asked.

"Uh kinda," I said, my throat sounded dry and itchy.

"Would you like a bag?" She asked and I nodded. I quickly paid with my apple payment thing and walked as fast as I could to the exit. Tobi was stood at the entrance so I got my phone out and pretended to call someone. I walked out of the shop. I walked back to my block of flats and walked over to the lift. I clicked the button and heard shouting come from behind me. I turned around, quickly to make it to the stairs instead. I ran up as quickly as I could when I got on a certain floor and the lift for the floor above. I tried to beat them to the floor above them but they had seen me.

"Lexi, I know it's you," Josh said. I stopped but didn't turn around. Instead got out my phone and put my music on full volume and continued walking up the stairs. I could hear muffled talking from behind me. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I flinched and turned around to see Harry, my breathing increased rapidly and I turned back around and ran up to my floor. I tried to unlock the door but at the worst time possible, I couldn't get the key in the whole. I could hear them talking behind me before I managed to do it and walked in and attempted to shut the door but someone's foot got in the door. I open the door to see Josh there. I took my AirPods out and turned my music off. "Please talk to us," he

I waited for him to talk. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied, my voice hurting when I spoke.

"Don't lie," he said and I just remained silent. "Please,"

"Leave me alone," I said.

"I'm not letting you go again," he said and I just turned around and walked into my bedroom and into my wardrobe. I collected all of Harry's things and put them into a box. I walked back into the hallway.

"Is Harry there?" I asked and he nodded. I walked out to see all of the guys. I walked over to Harry and gave him the box and walked back inside, not making eye contact.

"Lexi-" he said before I got into the flat but I continued walking. Tears filled my eyes hearing him say my voice. I grabbed the bag I got at the shop and walked into the kitchen and put the juice in my cupboard.

I walked into the living room and saw a picture of me and Harry when we had the weekend away, upside down, how I had left it when the night had happened. I picked it up and traced my fingers over it before walking back over to the door and over to Harry and put it upside down in the box, which was in his arms. I began to cry so I walked into my bathroom and let out a sob. I looked in the mirror and made sure my face wasn't red before leaving the bathroom. I heard Harry crying softly, he must've looked at the photo. "What are you doing to him," Ethan shouted, obviously at me.