-19-

The next day I woke up from Harry getting his clothes out for the day, today we were doing a video for the Sidemen channel. I woke up and put a cropped sidemen hoodie in and some black jeans. We called an Uber and by the time it got there, we were running late with the presents. Harry was texting the guys telling them we were on our way. Once we arrived at Simons apartment, we walked in and everyone looked at us. "Sorry, the Uber took ages to arrive," he apologised and we walked in with out presents and put them under the tree. We all sat down on the sofa.

"Hi and welcome back, today, we are going to be opening presents from each other. So one person is going to give all of their presents to the people and they are going to open it." Simon said.

"Oh and the people who are spending Christmas together don't have their presents here," Josh said.

"Yeah so Harry is going to give his presents first," Simon said pointing at Harry. Harry gave all of his presents out but didn't give me one obviously.

"So Simon, Josh and Vik, there you go," I said, "Tobi there you go and Ethan and JJ there,"

Everyone opened their presents and seemed happy with them. I made sure everyone had the right sizes and then I moved onto the girls.

"I had more of a specific idea for you too," I said and gave them their presents.

"Oh my god, I was going to get one but they are expensive," Freya said.

Josh was next and he had got me some black ripped jeans, "I wonder where you got this idea from?" I asked and laughed and so did he.

Freya was next and she had got me a puffer jacket, "ooh, ta" I said.

Simon was next and he had got me 4 eyeshadow pallets, "Aw, thank you," I said and did some swatches.

Talia was next and she got me a curling wand, "did I tell you mine had broken?" I asked and she just shrugged.

Tobi was next and he had got me some black trainers, "these are sick," I said and smiled at him.

Vik was next and he had got me a hoodie, "ooh this is well nice," I said and thanked him.

Ethan was next and he got me a white pair of trainers, "these are well good, thanks,"

JJ was last and he got me a bracelet, "JJ that's actually so pretty, you didn't have to," I got up and hugged him.

And the video had ended.

As soon as the cameras turned off, I looked at Harry and he smiled goofily. "We need to pack for tomorrow, goodbye all," I said waving to the guys.

"Your going to Guernsey too?" Talia asked and I nodded.

"Kind of shitting myself," I said and looked at Harry.

"You'll be fine, trust me," he said.

"It's not you I don't trust, it's the pilot," I said.

"Don't like aeroplanes?" Simon asked.

"Hate them," I said and laughed. "Goodbye,"

"Hope it doesn't crash," JJ said and laughed. I gave him a death look as we walked out.

"Time to pack?" Harry said.

"Time to pack," I repeated.

"We are staying for four days," he said and I nodded.

"Sounds good," I said and intwined our hands.

We got the lift down to the bottom floor and walked out. We called an Uber to get back to the flat. Once we arrived I walked over to my suitcases. We were taking three big suitcases and we can both have hand luggage so we decided on one suitcase for the presents and we both get a case each. I got my case and began putting hoodies and jeans into it, as Harry still has some clothing over there he didn't need to take much. We filled his case up with the remaining presents. I took up a whole case and we were ready.

I got my outfit for tomorrow morning ready. I also made sure I had everything so that I didn't have to worry in the morning. I walked into our bedroom to see Harry laid in bed waiting for me. "Let me get changed," I said and walked over to my wardrobe to put a hoodie and shorts on.

I walked back over to Harry and crawled onto the bed and I sat on him. He sat up slightly, using the pillows as support. I stared into his eyes and he did the same to me. He cupped his hands around my face and squeezed it. We laughed and I got off him and rested against his chest. "Do you think they will like me?" I asked.

"They will love you," he said.

"Not many people like me," I said.

"But you make me happy so they will like you, that's how it works," he laughed.

"What if their first impression of me is like a tramp because of my hair or like-" I said.

"You don't need to impress them, they aren't the type of parents who needs to be impressed, be yourself okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"If you wanted to impress anyone, it would be Rosie, you could be good mates," he said and I nodded.

"Hopefully she likes me and your brother too," I said.

"Oh Josh will love you," he laughed and I chuckled. "Quite literally,"

"Oh okay," I laughed.

"I'm joking, but he will act shy around you at first," he said.

"Okay that's fine," I said.

"I will introduce you and then my mum and dad will probably want to speak to me so you can talk to Rosie," he said and I nodded. "Trust me, they will love you,"

"I hope so," I said.

"Are you taking your meds?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't want to risk anything happening, especially abroad," I said and he nodded.

"Has it ever happened abroad?" He asked.

"Not abroad but it happened one time when I went to Manchester for a week, it didn't end well," I said and laughed.

"I can imagine," he said and laughed along with me.

"Anyway, it's bed time," I said and turned the light off.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said and fell asleep..