-22-

Three knocks were what woke me the next day, I saw Harry already up and I laid there looking dead. The door opened to show Rosie stood there. "Breakfast if ready in about ten minutes," she said and walked out.

I stretched and sat up. "Morning," Harry said. I just groaned. I stood up and put my hair in a ponytail, pulling a few hairs out. I did my eyebrows and put in some mascara and looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yep," I said and looked at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just-just tired," I said and smiled.

"You sound like you haven't slept in days," he said and laughed.

"I feel like I haven't slept in days," I said and we both laughed.

"Well breakfast is ready," he said and I nodded.

"Maybe that will give me energy," I said.

"Hopefully," I said and we both walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning you two," his mum said.

"Good morning," I said and said down.

"What's for breakfast?" Harry asked.

"Well I've made pancakes for you and I've been told you like fruit salads so I made you one," she said.

"Aw thanks, you didn't have to," I said.

"It's no problem dear," she said as she gave us our food. I began to eat.

"I'm so drained," I murmured.

"Was it the flight do you think?" He asked.

"I have no clue, maybe is just backlash from the past couple of months," I said.

"Maybe, did you sleep much?" He asked.

"Not at all," I said.

"Sorry," he said.

"For the last time, it wasn't your fault," I said.

"I feel like it is," he said. I sighed and ignored him. "Okay fine, it's not my fault,"

"Good, Good," I said and smiled at him.

"Your so stubborn," he said.

"Don't be rude," Rosie said walking in.

"I am pretty stubborn to be fair," I said and laughed. Josh also walked into the room and they all sat down with their food.

"No pancakes?" Rosie asked.

"I'm supposed to be on a diet so yeah," I said.

"You? On a diet? Why?" She asked.

"I'm getting fat," I laughed.

"As much as it pains me to agree with her, I'm going to have to agree with her," Josh said.

"And I'm going to have to agree with him," Harry said, "I don't get how you diet when you have all of the food that's in your fridge,"

"I buy that food for you and the guys," I said and laughed.

"You shouldn't buy for us though," he said.

"Oh well, you know I like buying things for others," I laughed.

"Don't I know," he laughed.

"I never buy things for myself and that's the weird thing," I laughed.