-23-

The next morning I woke up to find Harry already up and getting dressed. "Merry Christmas baby," he said.

"Merry Christmas," I said getting up. I got dressed, did my makeup and curled my hair.

"You look nice," he said.

"Thanks," I blushed, "not too bad yourself,"

We took the presents downstairs and put them under the tree whilst we got breakfast. Slowly everyone woke up so we surrounded the tree. Josh was opening his presents first. He picked mine up and began to open it. His eyes lit up and he looked at me, "wait," he said and opened the box making sure they were real. He walked over to me and hugged me. "Thank you so much,"

"No problem, I thought you would like them," I said and he nodded.

Next Rosie opened hers. She already knew it was pandora because of the bag but other than that she didn't know. She opened it and she smiled at me. "Sis, thank you," she said getting up and hugging me as well.

"You're welcome," I said.

Next I was opening mine. From Rosie I got the Shane Dawson conspiracy pallet, "Aw, thanks hunny," I said and she nodded and smiled.

Josh's present was next, he had got me a £50 Xbox gift card. "Thanks bro," I said.

"No probs," he said and smiled at me.

I opened his parents presents. They had got me tickets to Harry Potter world with Harry. "Thank you so much," I squealed.

Finally it was Harry's present. He got me a pair of Louis Vuitton high heals and a hoodie. "You didn't have to," I said.

"Once you bought everyone else's, the present in mind was terrible so I panicked," he said.

"No they're amazing, ありがとう," I said and he hugged me from the side.

Harry was now opening his presents. He opened mine and he smiled at me. "Thanks babes," he said and hugged me properly this time.

"No problem," I said back and smiled.

Finally, it was time for his parents presents. They both opened them at the same time. "Thank you deary," they said and I got up to hug them.

"No problem," I said. I sat back down and rested my head on Harry's shoulder.

"We're going back to London at 5," he said.

"Aw, I'm going to miss all of you," I said.

"Yeah I cant believe my teammates leaving me," Josh said and I smiled.

"Yeah and my bestie," Rosie said.

"I am leaving too you know," Harry said.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to miss you Lexi," Josh said and I laughed, "I'm joking, I'll miss you too Harry"

"Oh, what's your gamer tag?" I asked Josh a d he gave me it. "I'll add you when I get home,"

"Okay, yeah," he said and nodded.

"We need to pack and then we will be setting off," Harry said whilst standing up, getting his presents. I did the same. We walked upstairs and began packing. It took a bit longer than expected so we quickly said our buys and got into a taxi to the airport. I wasn't looking forward to it at all.

"The next going away we do, we're going on a cruise," I said.

"You're good with boats?" He asked.

"I've been on a few, you can't even feel your on the sea," I said and he nodded.