-8-

I start to wake up when I remembered what happened yesterday, a smile was suddenly plastered on my face. I tried to turn around so I could face Harry but he was pulling me close to him so I couldn't move. I went on my phone and posted a picture on Instagram.

tb to my blond hair

tb to my blond hair.. ps, your bestie owes you a sleepover if you see this..

Zerkaa: flexin'
Taliamar: do you suit any hair style ?
Freyanightingale: PG-13?
Freyanightingale: you should have your hair like that again <3
Wroetoshaw: sheesh :)
Hater1: go to the gym, fatty
Hater2: your just using them
Hater3: ewwww

Load more comments

"Didn't know you were awake," I said turning to face him. "GoodMorning,"

"Morning," he said in a sleepy voice.

"I like your morning voice," I said and laughed.

"Er no," he said.

"Er yes," I said. "Are you staying here today or going back to yours?"

"I'm probably going to go for a couple of hours when i get up and then come back," he said, "if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah, it gives me more company," I laughed. After about 10 minutes, he decided to get up and go back to his flat, I said goodbye and shut the door. I immediately squealed. I quickly got in my phone and rang the group chat with Talia and Freya, they both answered but they were both still in bed.

L: Get your asses over here I have important things to tell you
T: it's too early
L: not for this news, I can't believe it, oh my god I'm so happy
F: okay, okay, give me half an our and I'll be there
T: same here
L: just come in when your here

I made myself some breakfast and ate it dancing to some music. I heard the door open and both Freya and Josh came in. I continued dancing over to them. I finished my slice of toast so I back walkoverred into the kitchen to get more toast and I did a one handed walkover. Then I continued dancing. "Someone's happy," Josh said.

"Uhuh," I said as the door opened again. I once again danced over to them. "Follow me girlies" I said going up in a handstand and walking into my bedroom. "So.. last night as you know Harry stayed, and basically two things happened."

"Did you kiss?" Talia said.

"Yes, so I am no longer a kiss virgin.. and, he asked me on a date," I said and squealed at the end.

"Oh my god, really?" Freya shouted.

"Yes," I shouted back. "He's probably going to be staying again tonight,"

"We need to know the story," Talia said.

"So I heard him come in so I ran over to him and jumped on him and gave him a hug. Then he walked over the the sofa and sat down so I was sitting on him. So I got off and it almost happened, but then he said my first is supposed to be special, but then she said unless I really wanted to, so that happened. And then afterwards he asked me and I said yes," I said jumping on my bed.