-10-

I wake up the next day and remember what happened yesterday. I stared at Harry whilst he was sleeping. His hair was messy, I liked that about him. His eyes fluttered open. "Morning,"

"Morning," I said, "Nice sleep?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Your eyes are so pretty," I said, "like a pretty colour and shape.. not shape you know wha-" he cut me off by kissing me.

"Your eyes eyes are pretty too," he laughed. 

"Not as pretty as yours," I said sitting up and stretching.

"Nope, What are you doing today?" He asked.

"I need to edit JJs video." I said.

"Oh yeah, I'm helping Cal film." He said. "I will be back later." He said and I nodded. He left the apartment. I walked onto the living room. I took my meds and made myself a sandwich. I heard the door open and Simon and Talia were there.

"Hey," I said.

"How was it?" Talia said.

"Eh?" I asked.

"The date?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, it was really good," I said and smiled.

"You really like him don't you," she asked and I smiled looking down.

"Mhm" I said.

"Awe, does someone get shy when they talk about him," she said poking my arm. I blushed. "You're so cute together,"

"You think he likes me too?" I asked.

"It's so obvious," she said.

"Didn't you know?" Simon asked.

"Well I mean, he's never said it but I guess I kinda did," I shrugged.

"If he asked you to be his girlfriend, what would you say?" Talia asked.

"I'd either freak out or say yes," I said, "depending on the situation,"

"How would be the perfect way for him to ask you?" Simon asked.

"Just before a movie or during cuddling or something relaxed," I said.

"Aw, you cuddle," Talia asked, "my babies are growing up,"

"I need to edit," I said walking into my office I only ever use when editing. I loaded up the files and the video and spent around 3 hours editing. Once I was done, I sent JJ the video asked him if he was happy with it and then logged off my computer. I walked back in to see Harry sat with Simon and Talia. I ran over to him. "I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too." He said. I sat down opposite him and next to Simon. I began pulling faces at him, and blowing him kisses. He laughed and Talia was looking at us smiling.

"Why you so tall for man?" I asked looking up at Simon.

"Why you so short?" He asked.

"I don't even know." I laughed. "I forgot to ask, did you need anything?"

"We did but it's doesn't matter now," Talia said.

"Ask the rest of the guys is they want to come round." I said.

"Alright." Simon said as he was texting, probably a group chat they had. I was right as Harry got a notification. "How are you so slow at answering texts?" Simon said talking to Harry.

"I'm a busy guy." He said playing with his hair.

"What sleeping with Lexi?" Talia asked and high-fived Simon. After about an hour all of the sidemen were now here.