-7-

"Do you think they're together?" I heard Freya ask.

"No, I think it's going to take a while," Josh said. "She finds it hard to trust people, I'm surprised she has opened up so much for you two,"

"If it was up to Harry, do you think they would be," Talia asked.

"I'd be surprised if it happened this quick but i think even if he sees a possibility of them liking him back, he would ask," Simon said.

"That's what worries me, Harry will build up courage but she will either panic or she will shut herself out from everyone. That's why I told him to give her time. He either needs to wait or to get her to open up fully quickly, or else it won't work," Josh said.

"Well Harry's going to have to teach her everything, she doesn't know how to date and i know that sounds weird but she has zero experience in everything," Freya said.

"What do you mean?" Simon asks.

"She's never had a boyfriend," Josh said. "And that's why I think it's going to take a while, she doesn't really know how to show emotions,"

"Has she done anything with a guy?" Simon asked.

"Not that I'm aware of, her mum has always been a problem until she left them, but then her brother died and she rarely left the house," Josh said.

"They will be good for each other if it works out." Talia said. After a couple minutes of silence I did my fake waking up.

"Morning," I said in a groggy voice. I got a few replies. I walked into my bedroom to get my lithium, I got it and walked back into the living room, I put it in my mouth and got a drink and swallowed it.

"How did you and Harry end up holding hands?" Freya asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I had a nightmare and couldn't breath in the middle of the night so he calmed me down and went back to sleep." I said.

"He calmed you down? Boyfriend material." She said.

"Haha very funny," I said, "what's it like to you know, have a boyfriend."

"You feel loved, weirdly comfortable and trusted, it's better than you imagine," she said.

Two months later..

The girls had gotten closer than ever, Harry was still staying at mine every now and then. Me and Simon would talk occasionally, Josh comes to check on me every other day and I've seen the rest of the sidemen once. I've been given my first video to edit, I've already completed it. I stopped taking my meds about a week ago. For a couple of days last week, Harry went back to guernsey so that's when the rest of the guys game round. On that day my mum also came around and she told everyone I was bipolar. Nobody was upset with me or stopped talking to me, which surprised me, I was just happy Harry wasn't there.

Tonight Harry was staying over. He's coming over quite late because he is editing, we are just going to talk and then watch a movie. I went out on my balcony for a while before I began talking to Lucas, obviously I knew he's not actually going to reply but I felt like I needed somethings to release all my emotions.

Lucas, hey, if you can hear me I just wanted you to know that I miss you so much, and so does Josh. I blame myself everyday for what happened to you. I've become friends with lots of Josh's friends, for example, Freya and Talia, my two girls and Harry, if you met him, you would've been best mates. I can imagine you two playing football together. And just having a good time in general. I stopped playing Fifa. I feel like I deserve it, I can't even think about playing it without you here. Mum has come back to me, she's told everyone that I'm bipolar they all accepted it. I wish you was still here.. i miss you.