Drunk

~Todoroki's POV~

BANG! The door crashed open, and simultaneously our heads spun the face a nightmare. A furious Endeavour stumbled through the door, grasping the frame. Being the angel she is, Fuyumi rushed to his aid. The old man threw a vicious slap that landed right on her cheek. She slumped on the floor, cradling her reddening cheek, tears forming in her eyes, threatening to spill over. W-was Endeavour drunk? 

~Fuyumi's POV~

I saw Shoto's jaw clench and his fists tighten.. Oh god, he was going to face Father. Anger overcoming him, he summoned a wall of ice, directed at Father. He melted it instantly, aggravating Shoto to the point where flames were dancing across his left side.

"Training room Shoto," Father growled. Shoto glared at the drunk monster before him.

"NOW, or I'll hurt your useless siblings!" Father almost shouted.

~Todoroki's POV~

Damn the old man. Of course I couldn't let Fuyumi or Natsuo get hurt. Reluctantly I walked to the training room, the drunk beast stomping behind me. I slid open the door, and froze as the memories came flooding back... the pain... the fear... I felt a flaming hand shove me inside, almost making me fall. I still felt incredibly dizzy from last night's head injury. I sighed. I wish I could stay at the dorms, but if I didn't return home for 'training' someone else would get hurt. I couldn't allow that. Heroes protect people, right?

I turned around the glare into those forbidding turquoise eyes. He was no hero. No- a villain. Regaining composure, I positioned into a fighting stance. A small 'tch' escaped the old man's mouth. It wasn't a training day. It was a beat your son out of pure rage day.

~Natsuo's POV~

Thumps.. crashes... muffled cries. Me and Fuyumi were close together on the floor, and she was sobbing into my shoulder. I heard her whisper "I'm sorry Shoto, I'm so sorry." Smoothing out her hair, I thought of how the oldest sibling was broken down in a heap on the floor. What the fuck has Endeavour made of our family?!  Stupid question- I know what he has done. He's torn us apart piece by piece, leaving us the pick up the pieces. But the pieces are lost- Mother...Touya. Swept away by the wind like our hope. My jaw stiffened and I hugged Fuyumi tighter. Her watery eyes met my fuming ones, and she whispered into my ear,

"One day, he'll kill Shoto..."

I couldn't dispute this. There was real danger as Shoto's training became even more vigorous every day. Some days I would have to carry him, unconscious and bleeding back to his room, where Fuyumi would wait nervously. I hated how that man could be so heartless to damage my baby brother. We told him to stay at the dorms. We told him we would be fine. We told him to escape. But with the spirit of a hero, Sho sacrificed himself for us. Every single day. He is a true hero already.

~Todoroki's POV~

When was it going to end? Punch after punch, kick after kick, this had been going on for ages. It's always horrible when he is drunk but- but this is just pure evil. 

"Weak! GET UP!" He shouted. I picked myself up, stumbling into him accidentally. I heard him grit his teeth, anger radiating of him. He yanked me by the hair, and threw me across the room. 

"Ah-" I swear I cracked a rib or something. His loud footsteps vocalised the impending doom. He had no intention of stopping any I felt my consciousness slowly slip away from me. The old man grabbed me by my shirt, lifting me so I was dangling in the air. I choked slightly, and he laughed maliciously.  Viciously, he lifted my head so I was directly facing him. My eyes started to close and he spat at me before delivering his final blow and leaving. His heavy footsteps echoed through my mind, long after they stopped. I felt the terrifying blackness wash over me...

~Fuyumi's POV~

"Fuyumi." Natsuo nudged me gently. I looked up at him, prompting him to continue.

"He's finished."

"Right." I scrambled to my feet and raced to the 'training room', Natsuo running behind me. Some part of me knew that today had been extra bad, though I didn't want to admit it. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"SHO!!!" I screamed. He was on the floor, bruised and beaten, in a pool of his own blood. I turn to see Natsuo's stricken face, teeth gritted in fury.

"Call an ambulance." I ordered but he only looked at me sorrowfully.

"You know that will only make it worse." He whispered softly, attempting to hide the burning rage within.

"But-"

"But nothing, let's take Sho to his room." Natsuo said quietly, hand resting on my shoulder. I felt tears prick my eyes again, knowing we couldn't give our baby brother the care he deserved. Natsuo kneeled down and carefully scooped up Shoto's injured form. 

"Natsuo... Fuyumi..." I heard his hoarse voice murmur.

"Yes Sho, we've got you." I rushed to squeeze his bleeding hand. He graced us with a weak smile before passing out again. Natsuo cradles him, as we swiftly make our way to his room. Well, I say room but it's more like a bleak prison cell. At least a semi-decent bed was supplied. My sibling placed my other sibling on that bed, gently propping his head on a pillow. Whilst Natsuo rushed for the first aid kit, I noted all his injuries to make sure each one got a bit of care. I used my quirk to slightly ice his bruises and he flinched in his unconscious state. He was terrified of any physical contact now... How long would it be until his school notices? Part of me wishes they would so he would be safe- my wistful thoughts were interrupted by Natsuo bursting in. He rubbed my shoulder and set the first aid kit on the bed next to Shoto. As we cleaned and bandaged his new wounds, Shoto winced and cried out in his sleep.

Damn that drunk devil.