19

She was staying with Rachel. She never asked or spoke about Puck when the blonde around. Finn pretended that Puck didn't exists when he came to pick Rachel up for their dates. She was living a lie. Lying that she didn't care about what happened with Puck, Lying about not loving him and lying about her fears for the future.

She had another doctors appointment for her five month check up. The doctor asked where the father was and she lied and said that he was working.

The blonde was in the living room when Rachel returned home from her show.

'Hey girl.'

'Hi.'

'How was the appointment?'

'Everything's good.' She replied fiddling with the sonogram.

'Are you okay?'

'Fine.' She replied.

'You missed another shift at the bar and you haven't left the apartment in over a week.'

'So? I'm pregnant I think I'm allowed to have a few off days.'

'Q.' Rachel said gently. 'I know why you haven't been to bar. Your scared to see him. I get it. I do.'

'No you don't. You have Finn who loves you unconditionally and your getting married in a two weeks. I though I had that but I didn't. I deluded myself into thinking he loved me.'

'No you didn't. I wasn't meant to tell you this but Finn and I made a bet that you'd fall for each other with in six months. We saw you go from hating each other to falling in love to being in love. It wasn't a lie. She came on to him. You saw them kiss but he pushed her away straight away.'

Quinn bit her lip while listening to her words. 'I'm sorry. You and Finn lost your bet because we're never going to be together and I never want to see him again.'