20

The wedding finally came and Quinn had to suck up pride and go. If it was anyone else's wedding she would have blamed her pregnancy to get out of it but it was her best friends wedding and she just so happened to be the maid of honour.

Quinn was doing her hair and makeup in Rachel's Bedroom as the rest of the brides maids got ready. Rachel had all the girls wear their hair in a half up half down style with light makeup.

'How are you feeling about seeing him?' Rachel finally asked when the blonde was putting her heels on.

She sighed. 'I would rather stab my eye out with this stiletto than attend your wedding.'

Rachel stifled a laugh.

'Don't worry I won't make a scene.'

'I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about you.' The bride said sitting next to the blonde.

'I just, I-I don't know what I'm going to do when I see him. If I'm going to cry or scream or-' she was cut off by someone ringing the doorbell to the apartment. 'I'll get it.' She wiped away a stray tear and wiped down her dress before making her way to the door.

She opened the door and saw Puck standing their in his suit. She blinked a few times to make sure he was really there. 'We have a problem.'

'Hello to you too.'

'I miss you.' Puck blurted out. 'But that's not why I'm here.'

She felt like he just ripped her heart out. 'Why are you here then?' She asked crossing her arms over her body as if it would stop her from letting him in again.

He handed her a note. 'Tell Rachel I'm sorry.'

'Finn's gone.'