undercover (dean x reader)

Me and the boys had been in a hunt for weeks. People went missing and nothing was left of them, we knew it was supernatural due to the traces of sulfur and other monster cues. We ended up discovering it was some freak human auction business and we where going to have to go undercover.

The boys had never seen me in a dress and I wanted to keep it that way but sadly this was a formal event. I grabbed the keys to baby yelling over my shoulder.

"Taking baby be back soon!" I quickly rush to the car and start her and began pulling away just in time to see dean Winchester's shirtless form at the door. He had his phone to his ear and the next thing I know I got a call.

I grabbed it and while staring straight at him ignored the call. He clenched his fist and I laughed waving at him. I quickly went to a store and began trying on dresses. I ended up going with a short baby blue dress

As I went to check out the woman smiled asking what the dress was for

"A formal party." I said smiling "my first one." She smiled widely.

"Oh my goodness that's wonderful!" She looks around and slipped a baby blue garter set on my bag. "Here just to boost your confidence. Don't worry about paying." I smiled at her kindly then went a few stores over to buy some shoes.

I found a simple pair of white heels and a simple small white clutch. Big enough to fit a gun and a few more things. I then proceeded to check out quickly wanting to get back to the boys and get this over with.

I got back into the car and drove back to the motel grabbing all my angs

I got back into the car and drove back to the motel grabbing all my angs. When I came back on I was met with an angry Dean Winchester.

"Keys. Now." He grumbled.

"Missed you too." I muttered setting my bags down next to the bathroom.

"I missed you y/n/n" Sam said giving me a hug.

"Thank you Sammy. Unlike some people you know how to say a proper hello." Dean just rolled his eyes scoffing and I glared at him.

He walked over and gave me a tight hug muttering an apology. I kissed him on the cheek as a way of forgiving him and grabbed my bags. I pulled out the two ties I had also bought. One was baby blue like my dress and the other was a dark greenish blue.