You could never love me (Dean x reader)

Trigger warnings in this chapter!

My name is y/f/n (your full name) and  I'm a witch. And the craziest part of my life?..... I'm dating Dean Winchester. A hunter of the Supernatural. Your probably wondering how I pulled this off. Well I didn't. He didn't know.... up until today.

I was making a hex bag to keep the two of the boys safe when Dean caught me. I tried to cover it up saying I read it in a book but what I forgot was that all of my things, my ingredients.... where still sitting in the open box on our bed.

Dean runs out of the room and I hear him open a door. From the metal slam I assume he left. I frantically pack away my things and put them away. But the next thing I know the door slams again and I look up to see Dean standing in the door way with a gun in his hand.... pointing at me.

"Your a witch?!" He yells fuming. It's the first thing he's said to me.

"Dean, baby, listen I can explain!" I try to reason.

"NO! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU KEPT SECRETS FROM ME! YOU PUT ME AND SAMMY IN DANGER JUST BY BEING ANYWHERE NEAR US!" He screamed at me.

Tears began to form in my eyes as Dean moves closer and closer to me. I begin to walk towards the door while making sure to move so its be kinda like a circle around him.

"Sweet hea-" he cut me off.

"DONT CALL ME ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU-YOU-EVIL WITCH!" He continued to scream.

I see Sam in the door way and I give him a scared, pleading, sorrowful look. I'm so ashamed. I knew this would never work. They would never accept me.

"Dean! Y/n! What's going on?!" He shouts scared and worried. I try to talk but dean cuts me off.

"She's an evil witch Sammy!" He says never once taking his disgusted angry gaze off of me. but there's something else... I just don't notice.

"N-no! No I'm not evil! Sam p-please! I'm not evil! I've never h-hurt anyone in my life! I would never hurt you two! Your m-my f-family!" I stutter out quickly trying to hold back the sobs.

"No we're not! You're nothing to us! Not Sammy's family! Not my family or my girlfriend for that matter! Your just some monster Some freak we're gonna kill and move on from!" He screamed.

Now I was standing between Sammy (the door) and Dean. I kept glancing at both of them but mainly kept my gaze on Dean.

"Please! I lo-" dean cut me off cocking the gun.

"Don't you DARE finish that sentence!" He screamed at me. Tears where pouring down my face. "Now.... bye bye bitch" dean says as he's about to pull the trigger.

"No wait!" Sam says affectively stopping Dean.

"What?!" Dean snaps angrily. "You're protecting her?! What did you do to him?!" He says the last part looking accusingly towards me.

Sam steps in front of me. Shielding me from Dean. "Nothing dean! She's my family! Of course I'll protector her! I'm not just gonna let you shoot her!" He turned his head back to me slightly but he didn't actually look at me. He kept his eyes on dean.

"Leave y/n." I didn't move. "Go! Now!" He began to yell at me. I fled the bunker crying. I took my f/c Impala and drove. I finally stopped at the sunny side motel. It was still in Kansas just not Lebanon.

I quickly checked in and the only thing I bought in the small dingy little shop attached to it was a razor.

I didn't deserve to be alive. Dean was right monsters like me needed to die. And since Sammy didn't let him do it.... I would.