chapter 2

Chapter 2
Adam Dikko is what we can call a very handsome fulani guy. Even though his mom is igbo, he looks more like his pa who is fulani .he was tired of waiting, but he was the quiet type, he only talk ones. His friends and relatives always call him miskili because he is always quiet and doesn’t smile. He only smiles when he is with his pa and two best friends. Tired of waiting, he closes his eyes thinking about his life which is filled of complications. He doesn’t know who his mom is, he grew up with his Pa’s sister. From the little amma has told him about his mother, he knows that she’s a Christian from Calabar but lives in kaduna, her and pa got divorce when she was pregnant with him. She went back to her parents who live in malali
When she gave birth to him, pa got his custody and that how he grew up with his lovely aunt, who is like a mother to him, his first love, his amma. Amma got married when he was sixteen, after she got married pa married a beautiful lady from Borno. “the wicked devil” as his friends call her. Yes she is a wicked devil. He hates her with all his guts she is the only reason that he doesn’t want to go home. "Adam!!Adam!!"Abdul called "what are you thinking about, nothing abokina"he said. "are you ready lets go. Let use the elevator" Abdul said. "Ok but you are driving."
"Ohh come on Adam I’ve been the one driving us all around Lagos" Abdul groaned.
"Toh so what, you are driving he said giving his best friend the key of his brand new Mercedes Benz." Ok Abdul said knowing he has no choice.

Monica high
The football field of Monica high school was filled with students and visitors, she was sitting under a mango tree, which was their regular spot every visiting day. Maryam was already at the gate waiting for her brother. She quickly flashed her million dollar smile when she saw her brother and his best friend coming.  "Ya abdulaziz, you came" she said hugging him.
"how can I miss my baby sis's visiting day."
"Ina yini ya Adam"she said looking at him.
" lafiya lau mairo ya school."
" Allahamdullilah" she said "BJ is waiting for us. "