chapter 26

Chapter 26

Abuja

Bahijah woke up with the sun rays hitting her eyes , making a grown escape from her lips . She slowly opened her eyes, when she heard soft snoring from her right side . She gently turned and saw her husband sleeping peacefully with his left arm wrapped around her petite body. His hair was messy, his perfect lips slightly opened. She took her time admiring him as she reached out and slowly touched his face caressing his cheeks down to his jaw, she quickly pulled her hand as she didn't want to wake him up after all they went to bed pretty late last night. Removing his hand gently , she walked to the bathroom . It was only 7: 30 in the morning and she has to prepare breakfast for Adam before he leaves for work . She stood under the water for a minute, letting it Cascade down her body . grabbing her lavender scented shower gell, she put some on the sponch before scrubbing her body.

The fluffy white towel made her feel a little bit of warm after she stepped out of the shower, she quickly got dressed in a black leggings and a baggy t-shirt . After getting dressed she head downstairs and walked to the kitchen, she spotted easter cleaning some plates with a rag while Mary was mopping the floor.

"Good morning " she said announcing her presence.

Good morning to you too . Easter said with a bright smile on her face, how was your night. She asked.

" Good".

"Hello Mary, how was your holiday? "

It's was amazing, Mary replied , do you need anything. She asked.

" Nop , I just want to make breakfast for Adam"

"Okay then, if you need any help am right here."

Bahijah spend 30 minutes making some pancakes and scrambled egg as she talked animatedly with easter and mary. They were talking about food when she felt a familiar pair of arms around her tiny waist making her jump in surprise as she wasn't expecting it. " Good morning love " he whispered into her earlobe as a shade of pink erupt on her cheeks.

Good morning, she replied placing a kiss on her cheeks.

Bahijah turned around gazing at Adam and saw that he was already in his work atire.

" Come and eat your breakfast" she told him while putting some pancakes on his plate.

" Am sorry, but am already late for work why don't we have lunch together when you come to my office"

" No way she pouted , you are not leaving this house with an empty stomach and I don't want to argue with you now , so just sit down and eat your breakfast."

" okay , calm down" he said while sitting on the stool .

Good morning sir, Mary greeted .

******

" Nop, I don't like it" he said nonchalantly crossing his legs taking a final look at what she was wearing, it was a red mermaid dress with red stones all over it.

What the hell are you talking about , bahijah yelled . This is sixth dress you said no to. She murmured. They were currently in a shop looking for a dress and Adam has been saying no to all the dresses she had tried.

"Well am sorry but I still haven't seen the right dress, I mean this is one is beautiful but the red color is too much and it's too tight." he uttered.

" Sorry to interrupt sir, the sales girl apologized, but I think I have the dress you are looking for."

Okay then, we will like to see it. Bahijah replied. She went back inside the dressing room to change for the 7th time , she was already tired and whether he likes it or not this is going to be the last dress she is going to try. It was a bad idea to come on a dress hunt with him , usually guys aren't interested in these kind of stuffs but it seems like her husband is different from the rest. Looks like her hubby is a shopaholic. The dress was a black maxi long sleeve dress , the upper part was made with black lace.