chapter 3

Chapter 3
Sitting under the tree Bahijah looked around the field which was filled with happy families , she can’t believe that her parents are not coming today but they promised her, and the worst part is she doesn’t even know where her crazy twin is . Maybe he’s with his friends she thought .
"BJ!!" she heard Maryam. Calling her . She quickly stood up when she saw ya Abdulaziz and another guy. "Assalamualaikum ya abdulaziz ina yini" she greeted him.
"Lafiya lau Bahijah ykk and what wrong why are you crying ."
" Ohh yaya she’s crying because her Mom is not coming today can you believe it" maryam whispered.  "Awww stop crying baby girl" Abdul said in a childish voice .
Adam almost laughed at the way Abdul was talking to the crying princess. He was wondering who she is.
"Ya Adam"Maryam called "meet my best friend Bahijah, BJ meet ya Abdulaziz's best friend ."
" Ina yini" Bahijah said while playing with her fingers.
Adam was lost looking at her crying face he didn’t even know she was greeting him.
"Adam !!" Abdul brought him out of his thoughts "she’s greeting you"Abdul said.
"ohh lafiya lau" he said looking away . Abdul looked at his friend who was looking nervous he has never seen him this way.
"Yaya let sit" Maryam said " this way please."
They were all sitting under the tree,Abdul was asking Maryam about her studies while Adam was busy looking at Bahijah who was looking at the leafs that falling from the tree. The was something different about her , he has never felt this way before. The spark in her eyes was what got his attention. Her lashes were kissing her eyes , she is fair in complexion looking at her eyebrows he could tell that she’s hairy .
"Ya Allah I can’t believe am here ogling at a teenage girl who is just 15 or 16"  he whispered slowly so that nobody can hear what he said .
"Adam are you alright "Abdul asked
"yes am good any problem."
" nop you just don’t look good are you sure . "
"Yes am sure" he said trying to assure his best friend that he was okay. He could wait for them to leave the school.
"Abdul when are we leaving" he said .
"Ahh ya Adam don’t tell me you are tired of seeing me and BJ" Maryam said in a very childish voice.
"sorry princess but unfortunately me and your big bro have something to do"
"And what’s that" Abdul said looking at his best friend.
"ohh don’t tell me that you have already forgotten about our meeting with the client that are coming from Italy. "
"Ooo my goodness I can’t believe I forgot about it" Abdul said while getting up . "Princess we will be leaving now ."
"Seriously yayah!"
" am sorry princess but I brought chocolates for the two of you.."
" oh thank you" Maryam said while jumping up and down ," l love you"
"I love you too baby sis ."
Adam looked at his best friend and his sister with love , he wished he was the that has a sister but unfortunately he was the only child. Wicked devil doesn’t have a child with pa only a son with her ex-husband who is always getting on his nose and her stupid and clingy niece who has a crush on him. He quickly frown his face when he thought about them especially the clingy sadiya who is always disturbing his peace , Khalid was right when he named her chewing gum.
"Lets go"Abdul said bring him out of his thoughts .
" BJ take care of yourself and please don’t cry "Abdul said looking at her with care.
"Insha Allah ya Abdulaziz thanks for the visit and yes the chocolates you just made my day.. "
" Anytime princess and why is Mus'ab I can’t see him anywhere" he asked. "Ohh maybe he is with his friends" she replied .
"ok good bye ladies and yes concentrate on your studies please ." "Okay sir "Maryam said while saluting him.
"Bye " Maryam waved as her brother and his friend walk to the gate.
"BJ let go back to the hostel and keep the chocolates and I have something to tell you."
"ok"  Bahijah said while looking at her besty.  "Maryam can I say something?" "yes go on ."
" Ya Abdulaziz's best friend looks so rude I mean he didn’t even say anything he was just frowning his face " Bahijah said while playing with the flowers that were planted around the surrounding of their hostel.
"Ohh ya Adam well that’s how he is always quiet and always frowning he never smiles."
But why Bahijah thought she just don’t see herself frowning her always …. Come on smiling is Sunnah.