Prologue

I wake up to a light shining bright in my eyes to where it starts to burn, I quickly turn to my side and hide under my covers to get away from the bright burning light. After I finally got comfortable I hear my alarm start to go off.

Knowing that now I have to get up right after getting comfortable and the alarm hurting my ears, I already knew that my morning was starting of to a bad start.

I groan while shifting the covers off of my cold body, rubbing my eyes in the process. I turn my alarm off and head to the bathroom.

~*****~

After finishing my bath and getting dressed I walk sluggishly to my dresser to get my wallet and paper work I forgot to put in my book bag. Since I wake up early then I'm supposed to I get enough time to go down town to my favorite bakery for breakfast.

I know sweets isn't the best option for breakfast but it's better than not eating anything.

After arriving to the bakery I open the glass doors that always make that bell sound when someone enters and leaves.

"Hey killua. Glad to see you here again. I already have your order ready!" Bisky said's with a huge smile as always.

Since I come here frequently almost every coworker knows me by heart. It's nothing special, I'm just a regular customer who comes here to take my breakfast and leave for another day of school just like everyone else.

"Thanks...I guess" I say still half asleep.

After taking my Leave, I can see the school coming up ahead of me. I realize that I only have 10 minutes before school officially starts. So I start to pick up my pace while holding the mini plastic covered cake in my right hand.

I start seeing students up ahead, letting out a reliving breath. I start to go back to my normal and slow pace.

I arrive at York-new high. The hallways are crowded as always. Loud commotion going on threw every corner of the school. Some kids giving me bad looks, and some starting to talk about me already.
But I never really pay attention since half the time I'm lost in my thoughts.

I head to my locker just to get my sketchbook out since I never really pay attention in any of my classes.

In the distance I start to see girls surrounding one part of the school screaming, "oh my god hes here!" and "please date me!" Some Part of me is curious to see who the special person is but the other part of me keeps saying, "Mind your own damn business."

I finally leave all the commotion after I start getting a headache from all the screaming ringing into my ears and going inside my head. "Why do girls do that? Why do they all have to go for the same guy as each other...?" I mumble to myself while drawing in my sketchbook.

I'm always the first one in class. I like getting seats early so I don't have to roam around students trying to find a seat. I always pick the seat in a corner near the window because Everyone who comes in either glares at me or pretends I'm invisible, not that I Mind. It's probably for the best.

After about Twenty minutes the classroom is finally filled with students preparing for the lecture that is about to start.

"Alright students! Class is about to end. I have news from the principal that your going to have dorms. Hopefully now some of you will get to class on time without being late!" The teacher says while packing his stuff getting ready to take his brake.

Everyone started to pack up and whisperer about dorm situations while I'm left stunned. Why did we have to have dorms? And why was it just because people are showing up late? While questions flood threw my mind I'm snapped back to reality by a guy tapping my shoulder.

"Hey..Um, everyone is leaving and you haven't moved an inch." The taller guy saids in a concerned way.

"O..oh sorry, I must've dosed off." I was a bit..actually really surprised no one has ever actually talked to me without making fun of me or calling me a killer. I took a glimpse at the guy in front of me. He had weird spiky hair that stayed up in the air, a red T-shirt that outlined a little bit of his abs. He also wore black jeans with red shoes. He was actually really attractive. He shook me out of my daze again when he said-

"I'm Gon Freecess! You?"

I was honestly really shocked by then. Why would someone who basically owns the whole school talk to someone who doesn't even have one friend? I stared at him dumbfounded not knowing what to say. All I could get out was

"I..um..Uhh...0k"
I quickly packed my stuff and picked up my notebook that was sitting on the desk, while he looked at me confused. I basically ran out of class due to how embarrassed I was after not being able to get anything out of my mouth. "I can't believe How awkward I was in front of him." I mumbled hitting my free hand on my forehead. I don't even know why I got so embarrassed around him—

—but than again it was probably because Nobody has ever spoken to me without having to say something rude or irritating.

After I clam down from the embarrassment, I go to find my teacher to ask him about my dorm number and what floor its on. While I'm walking my stomach starts to growl reminding me that I haven't ate. Just then I realize I forgot the one thing I actually needed...The one thing that can make me feel a little better by me just tasting it. My got damn cake.

"Shit! Can this day get any worse?!"

My mood changed from embarrassed to fuck my life in an instant. Now I have to wait till lunch.

prologue: 1076 words

Sorry if I made any mistakes I'm getting new to this writing thing, I think I did pretty good for my first time writing. Hope you enjoyed though! I'll try writing more chapters when I have free time. Thanks for reading :>

Bye!