-CHAPTER 16-

"killua?! What happened?! Where are you?!" Gon was really worried which confused me but I just sighed over the phone and rolled my eyes knowing that he couldn't see me.

"I don't know. There's no exit....or at least I can't find one.." My body shivered from a weird feeling of air blowing from the back of neck. From quick reflexes I turn around and raise my fists getting ready to punch.

Now noticing that no one is there my body relaxes and puts all attention to the confused Gon on the phone. "Killua is there someone with you?"

My body tenses up once again while I laugh over the phone nervously. "What are you talking about Gon? There's no one with-."

A hand quickly grasps my shoulder and puts a blade over my neck. I clench the phone in my hand while breathing slowly in attempt to calm down. "Whatever Now can you say your surroundings?"

"Tell him you need to go..." The voice whispers in my ear making me shiver uncomfortably. "G..Gon I need to go sorry.." My hand reaches for the knife Quickly, Snatching and throwing it far away from the guys reach.

I Lift my knee up and hit him in his stomach, pulling his neck and digging my nails deeply into it. The phone slipped out of my hand earlier when I grabbed the knife so it broke, leaving me to sigh in annoyance I glare at the guy deeply and frown.

"That was a stupid ass move you did there friend. Where did you come from..?" My eyes read his expression and it's completely blank. Almost as if he was emotionless.

He kicks my leg making me half way fall. Accidentally snapping his neck, His body falls on the ground and he starts bleeding. "Well. He had that coming." I shrug my shoulders on the way to find another phone that I could hopefully use.

323 words

Sorry this was so short. Been pretty busy with other things :<
I'll try and post more next time